Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hayden Christensen Anakin Skywalker Pics

by Dakotaskyehs Posted 7th Jul 2005 at 9:28 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2005 at 10:47 PM by Dakotaskyehs : adding files

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:46 PM
OMG! thank you SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I love these!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 3:57 AM
omg...someone really likes this guy...
my favorite movie he was in is....Life As A House...very good movie <333
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zigby
omg...someone really likes this guy...
my favorite movie he was in is....Life As A House...very good movie <333

Yeah I have that, love that movie. It was one of the first dvds I ever bought. But he's good in 'Shattered Glass' too. Not too many people have seen that though.

[B]Tabz -- Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner, that is what I'd truly like to beeee......
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 10:18 PM
I really like these they are awesome! I I have Life as a House too and ive seen shattered glass. I love Hayden Christensen!
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 4:40 PM
Thank you they are fabulous!!!
I love him SOOOOOOOOO much.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:03 AM
I have officially died and gone to heaven...these rock! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hayden is my world!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 11:28 PM
YAY!! i totally agree with StarWars-FAN's Avatar, Sims 2+ Star Wars = Yum
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 11:02 PM
ooooo yummy i love him my biggest crush ever i heart hc

Simpson Homer Simpson he's the greatest guy in history from the town of springfield he's about to hit a cheastnut tree.Doh!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Help the bunny take over the world today :)
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:26 AM
these are great.i finally have something for my teenage boys...............

Sims2+StarWars+internet+downloads-cost=Pure happiness.
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st May 2009 at 2:32 AM
*screams hysterically* OMG thank you thank you thank you!!! I LOVE Hayden! The funny thing is that i actually have most of those pictures in my bedroom!! Well now they get to be in my sims bedrooms too!!

"If it's possible for one person to be hurt by another, then it's possible for that person to be healed by another." - Hatori

"Someday, no matter how cold it is now, the snow will melt. Without fail." - Hatori