Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Dark Arts Major

by Trissle Posted 11th Jul 2005 at 10:18 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 12:39 PM by Trissle : Added new icon

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 10:21 PM
Ohhh.. EVIL! Good For Evil Wizards!
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 5:29 PM
Great, will test!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 5:20 AM
I've downloaded all your HP majors...now I can't wait to try them out with a HP themed college! Thank you so much for making these!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 6:21 PM
I've got all your HP majors - now (because I'm a perfectionist) I'm making icons for them - can I release them or possibly lend them to you? (I need feedback cos I NEED to improve!!!!!!!!!!
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 7:49 PM
they should do a makin magic style ep for TS2 after nightlife comes out
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 1:36 AM
The GUID is 0x000B1A0D but what is the name for the additional majors?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 7:00 PM
All my majors have been updated with new icons made by whiterider. They're absolutely brilliant so thankyou whiterider!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 2:48 AM
Wow this rocks! Your work is brilliant for HP fans. (I'm going to download that Astrology cough*sirius the brightest star in the sky*cough) Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 3:06 AM
I like all of these, but theres like, no way to be able to select the computer to get these majors, just wondering since alot of these are awsome for HP Sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 9:19 AM
Use the assign majors link above and that tells you how to do it. You can hardly miss it - I put it twice
#12 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 10:32 AM
davosugar
Wow, great! I"ll try it!!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trissle
Use the assign majors link above and that tells you how to do it. You can hardly miss it - I put it twice

Yeah, I know that, what I mean is that SimPE totally required, or would it still be possable to get these assigned from looking at an in-game computer, though from reading the tutorial a bit more, it looks like SimPE might be the only way to go.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#14 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashkihyena
Yeah, I know that, what I mean is that SimPE totally required, or would it still be possable to get these assigned from looking at an in-game computer, though from reading the tutorial a bit more, it looks like SimPE might be the only way to go.

You don't need SimPE any more, thanks to an amazing hack by FrikaC

And thanks for all the praise over the icons Trissle, I'm glad you like them!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 10:02 PM
Well, I managed to get SimsPE working properly, and I'll probably continue using it until after Nightlife is released, you know how new expansions are about hacks and recolors (ugh, which is going to be horrible I bet.)

Thanks for the information though.
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 11:14 AM
All I can say is: gee whiz, these are great!! I just downloaded the lot, and now i'm going to go read up on how to install them.

*maniacal laughter*
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:48 PM
I love all of these Harry Potter Majors that you have posted!

I can not wait to test them in my game!

Thank You!!! :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 12:43 PM
These are awsome! Are you planning to make more, like maybe Transfiguration, Ancient Runes and Charms Majors? That would be incredibly cool. I would love it if you did them, because what you come up with is so much in character with the HP universe.

Well, anyway, thanks, my wiz sims are having great fun with these
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 11:03 AM
Thank you both for a great major and for putting my mind at rest that I am not the only person who wants Death Eater sims.
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 7:57 AM
Is it safe with OFB?

Thanks in advance
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 3:53 AM
Yes! Draco has to study Dark Magic in my universiy! (Can you believe I'm sending him to La Fiesta? XD)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:31 PM
Thank you.