Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleeveless Black Shirts with Jeans and Barefeet

by fanseelamb Posted 17th Jul 2005 at 8:58 AM - Updated 6th Oct 2008 at 1:24 AM by fanseelamb : shiny new pics

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 10:27 PM
Thanx for sharing these!! I'll download it inmediately
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 5:24 AM
Awsome Work fanseelamb. Thax!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:47 AM
Very nice thanks for sharing

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, & loudly proclaiming WOW!! What a ride. -anonymous
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 12:36 AM
I love the outfit but where are his shoes??? A pair of sandals or trainers would look great. or a pair of hush puppies even better.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 6:01 AM
Actually, the character I made this outfit for likes to hang out barefoot at home. So that's part of the reason he has no shoes. I did a very quick attempt at some nice black shoes when making the outfit, but they looked painted on so I decided to just keep him shoeless for now. Maybe I'll try again some time.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 7:33 AM
Nice. I like this outfit. Can you make it in many colors too?
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 2:42 AM
I love it!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 12:29 PM
*drool* SO beautiful, and yeah, Kinney comes to mind ^_^
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 12:51 AM
Bra lala! ^.^ i like it..
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 10:41 PM
O.o!!! Absolutely WONDERFUL!! Thankees! *downloads*
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 12:39 PM
Brian lives forever
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 3:27 AM
We can't get ENOUGH great male clothing like this. Awesome.
Cult Leader
#14 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Actually, the character I made this outfit for likes to hang out barefoot at home. So that's part of the reason he has no shoes..

Spot on my friend. Brian is soooo hot, Men and women alike sit in puddles of drool every Monday night at 10:30 (that's what time it's on here). My friend Jacob and I used to have QAF night and stock my place (and ourselves) with cocktails and sit back for 1 hour of hottie heaven.
Thanx for this, I downloaded ur QAF sims too. J and I are like Daphne & Justin with the sexual tension of Brian & Michael (I'm Michael..lol, Jacob's the hot one).
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 12:57 AM
Default Question...
Hey there! I just wanna say you're doing a GREAT job on making all this QAF stuff. The only thing is...

is that I have a problem that I'm hoping you can help with.

For some reason whenever I download something from this site it doesn't work. The only place I can actually download things from is the original Sims 2 site, whcih is where I got a few of your things. So, I was wondering if you could please post some more of your stuff ( like this Brian outfit ) on the sims 2 site.

Or if you could help me with my downloading problem.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 1:24 AM
coming_staying, try reading the Downloads FAQ section for help on installing downloads in rar or zip format. Basically, instead of double-clicking the file like you would with something downloaded from the exchange, you have to extract the file with WinRAR and either tell it to extract to your My Documents/EA Games/Sims 2/Downloads folder or extract somewhere else then move the .package file into your Downloads folder yourself.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 1:55 AM
I'm so sorry for pestering you!!! =]

But, what you said helped and I got it to work! THank you so much.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 2:42 AM
No problem, coming_staying. I'm glad it worked!

Have fun dressing up Brian.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 9:51 PM
Finally! A Brian outfit with the bracelet. You do not know how long it has taken me to find this. Thank you so much.

And I think he looks better barefoot anyways. :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mjb_slash
Finally! A Brian outfit with the bracelet. You do not know how long it has taken me to find this. Thank you so much.

And I think he looks better barefoot anyways. :D

Psst! If you like the bracelet, you might want to also check out my Assorted Men's Fashions, Tight "Untucked" Tops, and Sheer Shirts over Tank Tops.
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:23 AM
LOVE LOVE your QAF sims ande clothing? I've been searching all over from Queer as Folk sims and clothing and yours are great. Do you know anywhere else to get some?
#22 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:32 PM
Default oooh... smexy
ooh la la... not very many male sims clothes actually make them look H.O.T... but this one sure does! a must DL!
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 3:33 PM
this is so THE Brian Kinney outfit! finally all my male sims will finally woo-hoo with the legend!
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:48 AM
Need it! Downloading it now!
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 5:22 AM
The RAR file is corrupt.
I'd love to download this but the file is corrupted. Please look into this.
Page 1 of 2