Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Samus Aran

by thunderbreak Posted 18th Jul 2005 at 6:22 AM

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:21 PM
Yay! Samus! I like how you got around the fact that her outer armor is hard to do by doing her inner armor. I absolutely love it. But when did she cut her hair? In Zero Mission she has a ponytail...I haven't played Prime, it gives me motion sickness =(
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:42 PM
It's great!! lol thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:40 PM
I cut it for her :p

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
I cut it for her :p

Works for me! :dance: I still love it.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 8:08 PM
She is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Your Sims are always the best. Keep up the hard wonderful work.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 8:22 PM
YAY!! Samus!

This Samus rocks, detail for detail! Don't even have to beat the game to just get her nikini either

Good job!

This post was brought to you by That Puffy Guy!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 8:39 PM
I've been wanting a sim version of her for a long time. There's nothing hotter than a chick who kicks a whole lot of a$$!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 12:19 AM
I've never played the game, but this skin is HOT! It's amazing, thanx for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 12:30 AM
I hadn't seen her inner suit beacause I don't have an XBOX but I've played a demo of her in her suit. Thank you, I finally see her face, and evedentally, she's a hot chick!
Instructor
#11 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marioguy
Do you ever stop making game characters wrong? I hate your creations. They look nothing like the characters. Oh yeah, Metroid is not for XBOX!

Then where in the HELL are your dayum creations huh? HUH??!! I am so sick of lippy ass people who can't walk and chew bubble gum insulting someone else's hard work!! If you think you can do better...then DO IT JACKASS!! :Slap:

TB, ignore that poonjab!! Your "Interpretations" are awesome!! Never stop and never let morons like this bring you down!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 12:53 AM
Do you ever stop making game characters wrong? I hate your creations. They look nothing like the characters. Oh yeah, Metroid is not for XBOX!
You seem to have an idea of what you want, so you got any recommendations?

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#13 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 12:51 AM
Hehe! Great Work, Thunderbreak And ignore marioguy. He's just jealous
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Then where in the HELL are your dayum creations huh? HUH??!! I am so sick of lippy ass people who can't walk and chew bubble gum insulting someone else's hard work!! If you think you can do better...then DO IT JACKASS!! :Slap:

TB, ignore that poonjab!! Your "Interpretations" are awesome!! Never stop and never let morons like this bring you down!!
Thanks bro, I don't take this kind of stuff personally.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#15 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
You seem to have an idea of what you want, so you got any recommendations?

He may have some, but I got one for him...SHUT DA' "F" UP!!
Your a better man than me Thunder, I have very low tolerance for absolute ignorance like that. :fight:

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:08 AM
I ain't a better man, it's just that the world is a cold place, and I don't like it that way.

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#17 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:09 AM
Hehe. He's always calm and yet.. It's surprising. ^.^ I get short Temper could be because of Italian in me.
Instructor
#18 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
Hehe. He's always calm and yet.. It's surprising. ^.^ I get short Temper could be because of Italian in me.

LMAO@Rythela!!!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittykitt129
I hadn't seen her inner suit beacause I don't have an XBOX but I've played a demo of her in her suit. Thank you, I finally see her face, and evedentally, she's a hot chick!
Try Metroid Fusion, they had to remove her outer armor because it's been infected by X, and you start with her inner layer of armor(which surprisingly isn't all that small consider she's got an entire layer removed ).

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#20 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:17 AM
^.^; Well, It's True Darkwolf. My Grandmother and G-Grandmother are fullblood Italians..and let say this... DO NOT Get them mad :P
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:43 AM
Did I say I could do better? I didn't. I'm just saying that it looks nothing like the character. Can't you guys take a little critisisum without going crazy?
Hay! Leave my friends out of this, you were talking to me, and I asked you a question. Before you answer, you should be aware that I'm not trying to copy the original characters. I'm making my own version, and I'm trying to make them so that people might still like them even if they don't know the orignal. "I hate your creations" is not a constructive "critisisum" and I believe you are the one who went crazy in the first place.

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#22 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:45 AM
I agree with Thunderbreak. Constructive Critisim is about helping the person.. Not Saying that their Creations is bad and it should be taken off right this minute. That was rude what you said. People make their own Verison of characters, getting close to what the real thing. If you don't like, then don't download and there's a saying.. "IF you can't say anything nice, then don't say it at all." Come after me because I'm standing up for my friend, be warn.. I got a mighty mean temper...Very mean temper.
Instructor
#23 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:47 AM Last edited by Darkwolf : 19th Jul 2005 at 1:50 AM.
Did I say I could do better? I didn't. I'm just saying that it looks nothing like the character. Can't you guys take a little critisisum without going crazy?

Hey....you are the one who said...and I quote "Do you ever stop making game characters wrong? I hate your creations." That was not critsism, thats just being flat out rude!! And if you think his work is that bad, then you must obviously think you can do better. Or else you would not have said what you said. If it was "Constructive Critisisum" you were giving..do you think we would be having this discussion??? Please think about that. :smash:
And be warned, I am the LAST person on this site you wanna come after!! So just say your sorry and be done with it. What you said was simply...Rude!!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 3:33 AM
Fine then, I'm sorry. You guys are just saying that you're his friend, because you wanna be cool, but you have never even met. That doesn't make you "friends".
So you are saying they are defending me because they are my friends yet they are not my friends? Look, I'm not annoyed because you mocked my work and gave me a one star rating, but I'm really annoyed of you being a wise guy, I think we should end this conversation now. If you come back with this crap again then I'm definetly going to report you.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#25 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 3:36 AM
Fine then, I'm sorry. You guys are just saying that you're his friend, because you wanna be cool, but you have never even met. That doesn't make you "friends".

You obviously do not know the meaning of the word "Friends"...so, let me educate you real quick.

Friend

n 1: a person you know well and regard with affection and trust; "he was my best friend at the university" 2: an associate who provides assistance; "he's a good ally in fight"; "they were friends of the workers" [syn: ally] [ant: foe] 3: a person with whom you are acquainted; "I have trouble remembering the names of all my acquaintances"; "we are friends of the family" [syn: acquaintance] 4: a person who backs a politician or a team etc.; "all their supporters came out for the game"; "they are friends of the library" [syn: supporter, protagonist, champion, admirer, booster] 5: a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers) [syn: Friend, Quaker]

I have friends I have met online that live across the World that I have known anywhere from 2 to 5 years. I have only talked to them thru Email, messenger, message boards, and on the phone. You do not have to meet a person to be friends. Maybe someday you fully understand that word.

TB, I am so sorry that this went from intrducing your newest creation to Reading Rainbow, so I will say nothing more on the matter and hopefully it will drop. :fallen:

Page 1 of 4