Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zelda - The Legend Of Zelda

by roddyaleixo Posted 20th Jul 2005 at 8:37 AM

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 98 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 3:01 PM
She looks very Nice.... Thanx....
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 3:17 PM
omg, omg! i've waited for a long time very a realistic looking zelda. Thank you so much!!! ^-^ My link is going to be very happy!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 3:47 PM Last edited by meowski : 20th Jul 2005 at 6:40 PM.
WOW. Hopefully I can get these to work, I'm still fighting with Link. ^^;

[edit] I got it! :dance: I needed to do the Saved Sims method instead of the Downloads method and now it works! Hurray!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 4:14 PM
Perfect! Will work perfectly with the Link skins! (duhh thats the point!)

This is not my site, i still don't have one (yet).
www.christiangoth.com
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 4:20 PM
I love this!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 4:34 PM
^^ Nice!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 5:19 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

They are so gorgeous! :bow2:

If Hooters were to become a door-to-door service would they have to change their name to Knockers?

*FINALLY A UNI USER!!!*
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 6:12 PM
OMG!! She's awesome!! Great Job! (downloading...)

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Inventor
#10 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 6:37 PM
Very nice! One question: Will you do Link too?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv
Very nice! One question: Will you do Link too?

Read the first post in whole ^^;

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 6:56 PM
I love your zelda sims and your link sims they look so much like the game characters and it's amazing keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!!
Inventor
#13 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meowski
Read the first post in whole ^^;

Sorry.
Scholar
#14 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 9:28 PM
Oh! Great Job! Really! *downloads*
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 10:05 PM
Rythela can u get me a sora avater
Scholar
#16 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 11:03 PM
Takuya, check your darn PM!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 11:40 PM
[QUOTE=Rythela]Takuya, check your darn PM![/QUOTE} dude i wrote this be for the Pm
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 11:53 PM
Once again, you did fantastic!!!! She is amazing!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 12:00 AM
You should do Ganon!!! The one I have now looks too cartoonish.
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 11:56 PM
yep link234 your right
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 1:30 AM
I really love your work roddy, thanks for sharing!
One issue I have though, and I noticed it first in the pictures but brushed it off until I tried playing the dress in game- it turns my zelda's arms kind of squarish with hard seams. A shading problem, perhaps?
Anyways, thanks again!

Listen! Do you smell that?
Field Researcher
#22 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 1:54 AM
Nossa cara, esse trabalho tá demais, não só por ser Zelda, mas as meshas estão muito boas! Bom trabalho!
#23 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 2:21 AM
the toddler is really really cute! Im new to this site and this caught my eye immediatly. good job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 5:34 AM
Thanks everyone I am glad you like her.... I will keep trying to improve as i mesh more and more.. Thank you all for your kind comments, tips and all :D
@Siempre, I am glad you pointed this out.. i know about that too unfortunatelly i tried and tried to fix it but no matter what i do it keeps showing up... its a mesh problem that i have everytime i make a body mesh... unfortunatelly.. i know there is already a fix for this, since this is an oooold problem... but i never found how to fix it myself.. Faeriegurl once tried to help me with these and she fixed them on my first body mesh that is on my download page (some TSO wings).. she tried to explain me how it was done, but i didnt understand enough, and my experiences with her technics were unssucessfull... this also bothers me quite a lot... but hopefully someday i will figure it out myself and fix all my meshes Lol... meanwhile i will keep searching for a solution :D
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 8:56 AM
Wow!
Incredible! I am at lost for words. I've always loved the Zelda series ever since I was little. Thank you so much. The detail and likeness is A-MAZING! :bow:

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Page 1 of 5