Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Color Coordinates Collection Sets 18, 19 & 20

by Witchboy Posted 20th Jul 2005 at 8:42 AM - Updated 21st Jul 2005 at 7:49 AM by Witchboy : Spelling

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 9:53 AM
cool!! I'm downloading it
#3 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 11:45 AM
You have mentioned that there will bebin excess od 150 color sets. Would you mind making metasets made up of ten normal sets?

and post them all in the same thread. Your taking over the forum...

(post a thread and as you update with now content could you just put that at the end of the file. Again danken.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 3:39 AM
And there's no need to re-RAR files from previous sets into the new ones just to bring the count up to 4. When people show an interest in downloading these collections they WILL source for every part of the collection (like I did), and what you're doing will give us a bunch of needless duplicates to sift through.

That said, I just downloaded every set, and I plan to stick in some crown and kick molding just for kicks, at least if it's okay. I don't plan to upload them anyway (it's a simple process you can do in MSPaint).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 3:24 AM
Hello Lord! Im glad you like the wall sets

Well there is no way your going to end up with doubles unless i renamed the files that belong in other sets with different names, which i havent. If you download a set & find you already have 1 of the walls ive created from a previous set all it will ask you when you unrar it to your downloads folder that theres a file that already exists with that name & do you want to overwrite it. Ive also have done the sets this way so if someone dosent download set #19 because of its color scheme but likes lets say set #45 & it happens to have 1 wall thats from set #19 they will get that wall without having to download set #19.

If you would like to add stuff on the wallpapers go for it. Id love to see the end result when there finished :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 4:51 PM
your wallpapers (as cool as they r ) crash my game and when iremove them fom the dwnloads folder the game doesnt crash. do u know how this is??? i have uni installed is this only 4 the sims original??
love Alana xxxxxx
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 8:26 AM
Hi Angel! The wallpaper sets are for TS2 or Uni. Im not sure why your game is crashing with them. They work fine in my game & as far as i know in everyone elses who have downloaded them.

Can you tell me @ what point the game crashes? Is it on load up? or when browsing wallpapers in build mode?
#8 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 6:26 PM
do you think you could make color coordinates sets avaliable in .zip? if you could thanks!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 1:37 AM
Excellent!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.