Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

X-Men: Evolution (By Request)

by SynapticSim Posted 8th Aug 2005 at 12:27 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:41 PM by SynapticSim

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 8:30 PM
Cool! It looks awesome! Do you think you could make Peitro Maximoff?
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 3:22 AM
Wow, I sure miss that show! Now I get to call the shots. Great work SynapticSim, always a pleasure.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 4:23 AM
This is so good, it's got to be fattening. Could you throw together a Cannonball too?
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 10:17 AM Last edited by emino : 9th Aug 2005 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Adding more complements :D!
I like it! I love it! Especially the details on Angel's costume!
OMG... Love the New Mutant's suit as well!
Simply love it all!
You're the best!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
I like it! I love it! You're the best!!

You're certainly welcome!

As for the other requests of Quicksilver and Cannonball, at this time, I won't be able to fullfill the request. I've got a lot of other projects going on, and then some real life issues too. I just don't have time right now. Maybe on a future date, I'll be able to pick back up where I left on the X-Men: Evolution characters. :sorry:

However, Cannonball was one of the New Mutants in the cartoon, so you've already got the costume, just download the one for berserker, and then make your own head for him.

That's all for now folks!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 6:06 AM
Your evolution skins are brilliant, I love X-Men Evolution, I was so annoyed when they canceled the show. I looooooooooooooooooove nightcrawler so when you get back to doing evolution sims would you please make nightcrawler for me? tail included if you can.
PS I'd love to make my own skins so if anyone can let me know where to get started it'd be much appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 9:28 PM
I have done the X-Men from Evolution before, but just in their casual appearences. And instead of a mansion, as I can't create a man in a wheelchair, and it would be so incomplete without Xavier, I placed each one at his own house: The Summers (Cristopher, Scott, Alex), the Grey (John, Elaine, Jean), the Pryde (Katherine, Robert, Kitty), the Adler (Irene, Rogue, Kurt) and the Brotherhood (Mystique, Lance, Todd, Wanda, Thabita, Pietro). I considered uploading them a pair of times, but I didn't, first because I used downloaded clothes when they were the best ones (including Pietro's grey hair and Rogue's hair with that white part of hers, wich don't have anything similar among the default hair styles), and second because their houses have no relation at all with the show, I just invented them. I even forgot that Kitty's house should be supposed to have a basement!

But those clothes will be really useful for them, they were lacking their X-Men uniforms to train their bodies at the excersice machines

And this last time looking back I'll see my home, for she awaits me reaching for my soul. She calls my name, and waves me on. The fallen one, she stands in flames
#9 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 12:42 AM
Wow I love it. Think you can make a Rogue? To me she was the hottest
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:27 AM
Yeah, please make Rogue. I love her outfit. Evolution portrayed her so well.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 5:49 AM
Just another person begging for a few more evo characters, mainly Rogue, Gambit, Pietro, Lance, Nightcrawler, and the scarlet witch, with two sets of clothing work cloths and play cloths....I agree that it is a injustice to not do rogue without the goth stuff and the scarlet witch would be a real challange for you...oh one more want for your waste paper can....can you do a new mystic one not so blue. I may have a good skin for you if you can convert poser stuff to sims, check out http://www.silvercaress.tk/ and under jodi cox if your interested.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 6:41 AM
does anyone know if you can get nightcrawler's scars? I've pieced him together a few times but it doesn' look the same without the scars.