Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hufflepuff Dorm

by Moro Posted 10th Aug 2005 at 6:12 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2005 at 3:08 AM by Moro

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 4:50 PM
I believe that I read in one of the books that the Hufflepuffs live in a basement under the kitchens... but nevertheless, a beautiful dorm! Now I shall have to create lots of 'random' students so that i can fill each of your lovely house dorms (even if I already have six Gryffindor 'Character' sims already, lol!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 5:52 AM
I'm glad you like HUfflepuff! I tried really hard with it--half of it is basement, half is above ground, because I wasn't sure of my information. Thanks for your support! And I love your avi (secret pokemon fanatic)
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 4:23 PM
Thanks to share!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moro
I'm glad you like HUfflepuff! I tried really hard with it--half of it is basement, half is above ground, because I wasn't sure of my information. Thanks for your support! And I love your avi (secret pokemon fanatic)

Not at all, a grand artist deserves support! :D
And thanks (me too )