Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trixie The Hooker

by Bink13y Posted 13th Aug 2005 at 7:04 AM - Updated 21st Aug 2005 at 11:19 AM by anonymous : fixed link

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 7:15 AM
Very original, never seen anything like it Thanx
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 7:24 AM
WHOOT!!! THANKS BINK!! She'll be in my family soon enough i'm sure
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 7:25 AM
HAHA! Bad dye job and all!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 7:26 AM
Hahaha, you are so talented bink, nice job!!:D
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 7:42 AM
LOVE the skanky, trashed hooker!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 8:30 AM
I LOVE her!!
GREAT job!!
Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 8:33 AM
Heh, awseome (and hilarious) as usual! Great work, Thanks :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 10:03 AM
another great character by Bink13y
GJ
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 12:08 PM
We want Trixie, we want Trixie yeahhhhh!!

um, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 2:27 PM
LOL, I love her, ( I think I dated that second one, I don't want to say anything, but if she tells you that glass thing in her purse is for tobacco, don't buy it. Great work, and I"m laughing hysterically as usual.
Instructor
#12 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 4:22 PM
nice job, i love the trashed one.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 5:15 PM
Prostitution never looked so good...great job, love it!

Beauty comes and goes but ugly is forever
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 8:07 PM
Great job! thanks - just what I wanted for my game. Hope you will want to create a couple more hair colors.
She is awesome!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 8:13 PM
omg, LOL! This is dang hilarious, nice job!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 8:45 PM
In the second pic, she looks like Michal Jackson! lol Nice job
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 8:46 PM
Wow! But what kind of aspiration to give her, fortune or romance? :P
Instructor
#18 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 10:37 PM
too bad there is no story to go with her
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 2:36 AM Last edited by Drawboom : 14th Aug 2005 at 2:43 AM. Reason: Additional comment
Yikes, I can't WAIT to see the second version as an elder! It's already been said but I'll say it again: I love Trixie. She'll shake up those sleepy Sim 'burbs for sure. (Not that mine doesn't already have a couple of trashy vixens.) Great work. If only there was a way to actually make her a hooker. Hmn... :dunce: :banghead:

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Theorist
#20 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 3:09 AM
You make the best unique Sims. They are priceless. I think it's harder to make a unique Sim than those dozens of dewy eyed, perfectly made up clones we often see for download. Keep up the great work.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 5:50 AM Last edited by mookie : 14th Aug 2005 at 5:55 AM.
it looks as though you put alot of work into this sim, congrats! its a bit sad though, that something like this can be added to peoples games for there amusement (kind of depressing to be truthful ). anyway, i've seen some of the creations you've created in the past and they have been some of my favourites, so i hope to see more! just perhaps something that's respectful to everyone, so everyone can enjoy your creative works
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 6:58 AM
:laugh: The smilie says it all! You are too creative!

"Eyes are the windows to the soul... but zippers are the windows to your underwear."

Dance to the music in your head, and you'll never miss a beat!
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 12:43 PM
You have done an excellent job making this sim. She "works" in my game with the prostitute career. Thank you for sharing it and all of your other magnificent creations. I was wondering if I am doing something wrong, however, as her hair recolor doesn't show up in my game or in body shop. I have guppy's mesh and his original 4 colors already in use with my trashy sims. I have tried to recolor this mesh myself with the maxis red tone. My own recolor worked in body shop only temporarily. It reverted to the Maxis long straight hairstyle in game and also upon returning to body shop. I've successfully recolored other hair meshes before. Is the hair recolor appearing in anyone else's game? Thanks
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 1:48 PM
Thanks so very much, I love her. I have Bubba and Skeeter and the Monobrow family. These are some of my favorite sims. I have them all in trashy trailers and their jobs won't be advanced beyond gas station attendant...to keep it real. I love your work...I was getting tired of all the pretty sims too and wanted variety.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 10:56 PM
Yes! Great, great work as always! And Ms. Trixie Trashy has the perfect boyfriend waiting for her in the old trailer lot already!

Page 1 of 2