Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fat mesh casual and formal recolours

by ali-poon Posted 15th Aug 2005 at 6:49 AM - Updated 14th Feb 2008 at 3:53 AM by ali-poon

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 7:33 AM
Thanks a lot, I love seeing recolours of this mesh. Great stuff :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 8:06 AM
I've got the fat girl mesh and some of the clothes, which works fine in my game, but do these recolours require University, which i dont have installed? It says when I try to add them that the EP is required...?
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 9:56 AM
Beautiful! I've been looking for more skins to the fat mesh for ages. Thank you

Now, if I could just get a skirt/dress mesh for my fat girls...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 10:57 AM
Thank you. I LOVE this mesh and am always happy to see more clothes for it. These look good.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 12:53 PM
Thank you. This is great!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 1:01 PM
I like having more clothes for her, a skirt/dress mesh would be nice if someone was interested in doing it but these use the mesh we already have very well.
Thank you !
Scholar
#8 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 2:12 PM
love the new clothing choices - thanks so much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 3:48 PM
Can you make these for the Original Game too. My Big & Beautiful girls want to party also. hehe I don't have ep available on this computer,
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 12:07 AM
Yaaaaay! More fat girl clothes. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 2:53 AM
Could maybe put these in zip files. Thery are great by the way!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 12:17 AM
great! thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 11:35 AM
These were made using the EP, if it means having to uninstall uni to get them for the original.....ummm well it may have to wait till I get sick of it and uninstall for the 7th time lol, which probably isnt too far away saying that.
I wont be uploading a zip version, sorry. Why not get the sims2file maid to do it for you?
And thankyou for the thankyous, feel free to tweak them as you see fit, like I said I'm not the greatest skinner.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 8:34 PM
Thanks a lot for the new clothes, could you please go on creating fashion for fat ladies?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 2:14 AM
Id really like to see some mesh modifications for her, ie a skirt/dress/flared pants etc as new outfits are kind of limited. Wink wink nudge nudge mesh tweakers *raises eyebrows*
Instructor
#16 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 10:00 AM
thank you thank you thank you... now all we need is someone to make a Sim Lane Bryant!!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 12:41 PM
Just in case I haven't told you yet, you ROCK at skinning, Ali!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.