Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MP modern house

by mpfromnl1986 Posted 23rd Aug 2005 at 2:09 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 6:48 AM
Nice wavy roof...!

Maybe a big shot on the whole is more eye-catching...

TYs 4 sharing...

"liking guys is like liking gals, only they are guys instead of girls", and vice versa..., or probably with intermediates or neither... :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 2:43 PM
Hey niol tanx for the reply

I tried to make a big shot bot it got all blurry so i didn't include one. If you want big, download it and you can soom in as far as YOU want hehehe
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 5:49 PM Last edited by niol : 24th Aug 2005 at 6:05 PM. Reason: as often, typos...
mpfromnl1986,

Surely, I'd already got a copy when I posted my previous message...

"I tried to make a big shot bot it got all blurry so i didn't include one", so have you tried to maximise the camera quality of your default? or tried to "print screen" by windows default and then paste and edit it in a photo-editor even just like the "paint" programme.

Hope you don't mind my playing around with your signature. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 5:55 PM
dont mind at all.

How do you like he house so far?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 6:03 PM
Actually, I just went back to the game and am checking references for my new lot. I haven't still finished my EP1 system yet, but I may try to see if I can open it in my original system. Some lots made under EP are workable without any serious problem in TS2 original.
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 12:07 PM
This is very cool. I tried a few times to mess around and make curved roofs, rotundas and that sort of thing, but they always came out wonky and just wrong. This house would make an awesome art gallery, if it were converted to a community lot.