Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted:Origanal X-Treme Career from The Sims 1

by Rich246 Posted 26th Aug 2005 at 6:03 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2005 at 5:13 PM by Macey246 : Adding levels

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#2 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 6:21 PM
How hard is it 4 a newbie to make a career, i was thinking of making one but i wasnt sure how to start or what to download i take it its sim PE but where did you get it from?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 6:39 PM
I didnt find it hard at all, SimPE is here http://sims.ambertation.de/index.shtml

Also you might want to follow Psions tutorial located here or Bidous located here

Hope that helps you
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 7:32 PM
This sounds great, thanks alot - will look forward to chance cards being done though!
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 5:04 PM
Thanx i'll hav a go then!
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 9:02 PM
I still can't make careers, I craped up the GUID and it was a mix beetween my career and the slacker career, I've just giving up now! thanks anyway!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 9:50 AM
Can you post the levels etc of the career for me please :elephant: ? I havent played on the Sims 1 for a long time! :bump:

Dream all you want, but live your life!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 6:22 AM
was that possibly my hacker career? if so i might be able to help
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 8:00 AM
all links that i try to download files are broken. what i can do to download this files.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BMWsRock82
was that possibly my hacker career? if so i might be able to help

Yes It was, Do you use MSN or any IM programs?

Sorry for not adding the levels I'll add them now
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 8:45 AM
great, i enjoyed this career from the PS2 port. Can't wait to try it out.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 10:22 AM
Works fine in my game (with EP1 AND EP2) - thanks the career is greate.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 4:03 AM
oh yeah now i remember that career! I got to treasure hunter hen got bored and went to a differnt house (in sims 1 not 2) great job!

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 9:02 PM
awesome dude
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:32 AM
Ahh, I remember the first time I encountered the X-Treme career in Sims 1. I was playing a single female Sim, and was having her talk to a townie as a potential date. I asked him, "How's Work?" and his response was a picture of a mountain. And I had never encountered it before. So I was like. "WTF KIND OF JOB IS A MOUNTAIN."

That very day, I had her go home and look for a job for herself (up to that point, she had only made money by using Rain of Riches over and over again...) and guess what the first thing in the newspaper was?

"OHHHHH. A MOUNTAIN. I GET IT."

x3 Memories.
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 4:49 PM
I remember when the Sims 1 version of me went into the X-treme career lol. Good idea on bringing it back!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 5:42 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:47 PM
Thank you.