Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shiva the Ice Goddess

by LadyDeath7331 Posted 27th Aug 2005 at 6:31 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 7:51 AM
Yay im first! Thats what getting up early gets ya! That shiva is soooo cool! Shiva is my fave aeon. I cant belive you got the hair. Your works very good keep it up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by -Twizted-
Yay im first! Thats what getting up early gets ya! That shiva is soooo cool! Shiva is my fave aeon. I cant belive you got the hair. Your works very good keep it up.

Thank you so much. I'm glad you like her. I wish that the hair was longer though and that I could find her tail. Oh well maybe someone will make them.

[QUOTE]Abandon all hope, he who enter here
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyDeath7331
Thank you so much. I'm glad you like her. I wish that the hair was longer though and that I could find her tail. Oh well maybe someone will make them.

Yeah tails are hard to find. If the character doesn't have a cat tail then your kinda SOL.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 8:40 AM
Hey. Can i Tweak her a lill. You did a AWSOME job. But i have a Idea. For Her. If you Dont Mind?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 9:20 AM
Ooo she is that Aeon from FF X right? You did an excellent job in making her
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 9:30 AM
Shiva is the best Materia / GF / Aeon ever in Final Fantasy since the beginning, I like her look and her "cool" style. Thank you very much for sharing!

"Curiouser and curiouser!" - Alice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter II

Nippon-Funfair.org - The German Anime Manga Games Lifestyle Community
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 10:22 AM
Now thats...cool
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 1:54 PM
oh WOW thats excellent i have been waiting for this day .......thank you...... keep it up!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alecxandir
Hey. Can i Tweak her a lill. You did a AWSOME job. But i have a Idea. For Her. If you Dont Mind?

What idea did you have for her? If you could make the hair as long as it is supposed to be or the tail that would be cool. Thank you.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:56 PM
Thank you all so much. I am so glad you like her. It makes me feel so good that people enjoy my creations. Makes want to do more. I create more than I actually play the game. LOL!

#12 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 9:19 PM
wow! Shes really cool! great job! Shiva's always been my favorite aeon too!
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 10:42 PM
Great Job! Shiva is definately the best!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 10:59 PM
She looks great. n.n

Maybe this hair would look good on her?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 12:02 AM Last edited by bubbligirl : 28th Aug 2005 at 12:07 AM.
I was going to say that :smash: Sussis mesh would be perfect for your Shiva. You would have to ask to recolour it though..
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 5:16 AM
looks really good Lady Death, I love shiva, she is my favorite of the summons except for Odin from FF8.

The hair mesh padlock suggested would fit really well for her, but the mesh isn't by Sussi, it was created by compulsive D and isn't hosted on this site anymore, however I think Sussi has it on her site in the free section, there are a couple of other places with the mesh I think, can't remember the names of them off hand though. Pretty sure its ok to recolor it with credits, as there are several versions of it on this site.
#17 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bubbligirl
Ooo she is that Aeon from FF X right? You did an excellent job in making her
She's pretty much in Every Final Fantasy ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 12:37 AM
That is a great suggestion Kavar, thank you, but I don't know how to do meshes yet and I just started recoloring. But I will see what I can do. Thank you all for the wonderful compliments. I am glad you all like her.

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 12:36 PM Last edited by GuiliusBelmont : 29th Aug 2005 at 12:41 PM.
Cool, nice job.
But i got an idea(if some one hasn't posted this all ready), why caan't you just make recolors for her her for Compuslive D's dread locks mesh? just a thought.Bahumut is my favorit aeon, but i'll definately say Shiva's the hottest(then again she's the only female summon with a human body structure... i think)

This is not my site, i still don't have one (yet).
www.christiangoth.com
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 2:08 PM
Awesome!

*scratches another character from FFX off of her list*

Now I just need Jecht and Seymour.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 11:20 PM
Thank you everyone for the compliments. I enjoyed making her.

GuiliusBelmont, yes someone has already mentioned about Compulsive D's mesh and I was thinking about doing that. Thank you though for the idea.

DiosaDeJuegos, thank you and I am glad you like her and added her to your collection, as for Seymour and Jecht, I do have a Seymour already in the making, and Jecht, I would love to make him too. It will take a little time though. I already have Kavar's Aftermidnight Hair Mesh for men in mind for him.

Once again thank you all for the wonderful compliments.

Field Researcher
#22 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 6:39 AM
*crosses arms* I've seen this Shiva before...And while your face is much better they rest is pretty much an insult =P The hair looks terrible in game and the clothes are a joke u.u She reeeally needs her little skirt and....*insert rant here* ...I'd have half a mind to make my own Shiva, perferably a FFVIII styled one if I had any practice with skinning.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyShiva
*crosses arms* I've seen this Shiva before...And while your face is much better they rest is pretty much an insult =P The hair looks terrible in game and the clothes are a joke u.u She reeeally needs her little skirt and....*insert rant here* ...I'd have half a mind to make my own Shiva, perferably a FFVIII styled one if I had any practice with skinning.

I know she isn't perfect. I put this one together so that everyone here could enjoy her. I am not a mesher and I just started recoloring. If I could make a better outfit then I would. As for the hair I am working on it. Thank you for the comment and I am sorry she isn't up to par for you.

Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 11:10 PM
u could use the lady dreads and re color it blue,white,and a dark blue mix if u want texture. i think that woulr work better. also have u seen the LucentOverSkirt mesh for the clothes. just a thought tho.
#25 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:14 AM
loooooooooove it great job
Page 1 of 2