Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Parapsychology Major

by MimiRose Posted 27th Aug 2005 at 10:28 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2005 at 4:23 PM by MimiRose : Updated major

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 11:47 PM
Thank you. I'm glad it doesn't replace the others. More is better
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 3:10 PM Last edited by whiterider : 4th Sep 2005 at 9:31 PM.
Hello again Mimi. i can't start yet, as I can't download the files. But as I've only just sent the pm I wanted a bit of variety (don't worry, there's nothing wrong with the files, its just my internet connection being slow... AGAIN)
You're a stargate fan too???? YAY!

EDIT: I've attached thumbnails of the new icons. and P.S. to the Stargate comment - I read your profile trying to e-mail you... scary... the only difference is that I'm in Berkshire... :argh:
Attached Images

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 1:03 PM
This is awesome I love the ouija board thing<33
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 3:31 AM
yeah, when i go on my computer to choose a major, this one and several others never appear , what do i do ? i put them in my Downloads folder
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 9:21 AM
Krukester, there's a link to a page telling you about that in the first post.

Click here for my creations! Includes toddler outfits, nighties, alien eyes, custom majors, the t-shirt in my avatar and much more!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 6:03 PM
There is indeed, however a better way has been devised. Do a search on MTS2 for "Majors Made Easier" and download that - and read the flipping post this time

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:53 PM
cool major!

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too [email protected]
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:58 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 4:01 PM
Thank u for this. It reminds me about my dad's job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 1:53 PM
Thank you. For sharing your work. I like very much.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:46 PM
Thank you.