Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elfmaid's Glittering Gold Elven Armour

by Elfmaid Posted 28th Aug 2005 at 4:57 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 9:11 PM
OH! I LOVE THE GOLD COLOR! wow!
Inventor
#3 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 9:17 PM
This is fantastic, the detail is fab! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 9:18 PM
Awesome! I like the color and how details show up too.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 11:35 PM
Just great! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 11:53 PM
You are all VERY welcome! I've noticed a distinct lack of fantasy/medieval themed goodies and thought I'd add my creative endevours to the fray. I love making these and that's only added to when I see folks enjoying using them in their games. ^_^

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement, it means a LOT!
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 3:27 AM
I loooove your elf clothing. Especially the male clothing. There is so very little male clothing in the fantasy relm. Not to mention clothing for male elves. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 11:06 PM
The armour is fabulous and I love the Casual Elven Tunic as well but I'm not subscribed to TSR, so is there somewhere else I can get it?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 1:12 AM
now that cool very nicly done.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 7:15 AM
Very pretty!
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 8:02 PM
It looks like you have a different skin tone for your elves both here and at TSR, I love it! If I'm right, where can I get it?

PS. I love your stuff
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 4:54 AM
Hullo luv!

Argh, I think that's one of my hand done custom ones I lost in my recent hard drive death. Sorry dear heart! I'm starting all over again and I haven't set myself up yet to make new ones.

Let's face it, I KNOW I've been at this too long when successfully importing a new skin texture or a new model puts me in a real life Platinum Mood!
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elfmaid
Hullo luv!

Argh, I think that's one of my hand done custom ones I lost in my recent hard drive death. Sorry dear heart! I'm starting all over again and I haven't set myself up yet to make new ones.

Oh dear that's awful, I'm so sorry! :sadpanda:
Forum Resident
#14 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 12:38 AM
Ohhh, shiny!!
I love it! Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 5:24 AM
southwesternicedtea: S'ok! It will be all be good... I LOVE making new things, so I don't mind. Most of the really good stuff is here on MTS2 anyways (bless them!). I just see this as an opportunity to work on new goodies! YAY!

LOL Enblith! I'm glad you like the shinies... *I* love shinies too, it's why I shared this. ^_^

Let's face it, I KNOW I've been at this too long when successfully importing a new skin texture or a new model puts me in a real life Platinum Mood!
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#16 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 5:29 AM
funny, that...my left ear is like that.
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:34 PM
It would be a realy good thing, but there is a little problem with the Mesh. The site you linked to had grown so much that it would last at least days if not weeks to find it. It contains more than 43207 files availabe and I got lost. Would it be possible to give a more detailed link? Than I would be able to enjoy your great looking outfit.