Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested split level house - Hillstreet nr. 54 - EP required / Hack Free

by Moon_Ez Posted 29th Aug 2005 at 12:02 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2005 at 10:31 AM by Moon_Ez

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 3:04 AM
House is awasome, I love it, thanks
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 6:07 AM
This is totally gorgeous!!! How did you get the arch in wall like that!!!?!!
Stunning, can't wait to check it out!
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 8:34 AM
It's a wonderful house, so I did try to download it and install it, but you really need the EP, and I don't have that. But you say EP/Hack free, what do you mean with that? Could I also install it with a hack or something? Because I really want to have it in my neighboorhoud, it's really a beautifull house. (Sorry for the bad english.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Goodgirl
It's a wonderful house, so I did try to download it and install it, but you really need the EP, and I don't have that. But you say EP/Hack free, what do you mean with that? Could I also install it with a hack or something? Because I really want to have it in my neighboorhoud, it's really a beautifull house. (Sorry for the bad english.)

Im sorry for my bad sentence there. I will correct it.
EP is requred and there are no hacks in the dl.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 10:40 AM
this is really cool. Can they actually play tennis or is it just decorative?
Forum Resident
#7 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 1:17 PM
OMG I LOVE this house!!! You are the most talented house designer I have ever seen!! Thankyou so much for all your time and hard work in creating this for us. I absolutely adore it!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 5:21 PM
Amazing as always!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 7:44 AM
It looks awesome! Like always your houses take my breath away. Just wondering where did you get/how did you make the big 2-storey window?
I would really love to know so I could use them in my houses too.

Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 9:45 PM
Wow Moon_Ez! Thanks soo much!
I just knew that you would be the right person to ask to do this house, becuase i can definately say you did it justice!
I cant wait to play it in my game!
Thanks alot
x
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:45 AM
I just had to say that you do beautiful work on your houses!
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:34 PM
u do wicked houses n wht i think ive downloaded most of thm
#13 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 1:45 PM
It's really beatiful!!!Complimenti!!Bravo moon_Ez...i'm italian!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:03 AM
wow its grand...its great...very nice work....I ll find some sims soon that wanna live in that great house :-)

thank you
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 5:56 PM
what is hack and ep ???:'(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arda
what is hack and ep ???:'(

EP = Expansion Pack.
Hack = A modifyed game objects (beyond ordinary recoloring) how alters how the object behave/look, and how your sim interact with it. Not sure if this is the best description but. Oh well...
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 8:55 PM
Extremely nice. You really spent your time on this one! Awesome job.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 3:33 AM
Very very cool house - I love it. Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 7:32 PM
This house is very impressive. I have tried to build with a style like that, and i end up with odd walls and places where nothing fits right. I love your work and appreciate the time you put into your projects. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us.

"The way to be safe is never to be secure." -Benjamin Franklin
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 6:35 PM
omg will we have the tennis court with this??? Or where can I get it from I downloaded the furnished one THIS ROCKS THANKS!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 9:31 PM
Which Ep do you mean? UNI or NL? Or Both. Not to be a pain but there are two now, And not everyone has them both yet.

Get your fithy paws off of me you damn dirty ape!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:34 PM
I really really want this house, so I downloaded it and put it into my game but it doesn't show up! I have Uni and Nightlife, is this not compatible with N/L? I also put the lot into my downloads folder, that has worked with other houses so I assume that is the right place to put it? Beautiful work, so I really really want this one!
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 5:36 PM Last edited by nefertari22 : 4th Mar 2006 at 5:54 PM.
I adore this house! Thank you so much!
#24 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 4:44 PM
Hi, thanks for the house, but the only cache I have is that I CAN'T USE THE FREAKING THING, it says that you will need the expansion pack, but which one, can you please be a little specific and answer me? Thanks alot.
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th May 2006 at 7:00 PM
This house is amazing. I love all of your stuff.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Page 1 of 2