Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Robes for Men in 16 Colors! *Fixed Links*

by perfect_ismymiddlename Posted 8th Sep 2005 at 2:01 AM - Updated 3rd Apr 2006 at 8:22 PM by perfect_ismymiddlename : Fixed Mesh Link

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 4:31 AM
It's about time someone made some ethnic styled clothing for men. Or for ANYONE for that matter. O_o You don't see much of anything like that. Personally, I'd like to see some Mongolian Tribal Wear, the horse riders you know...

I'm rambling. ^^ I'll shut up now.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 5:22 AM
Excellent work. The orange robe is perfect for my projects "Buddha temple" an anaother lot for Krischna - Church. Thanks for make available
Iridescence
#4 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 2:26 PM Last edited by nurafey : 29th Sep 2005 at 7:53 PM.
First thought was Polyphonic Spree! I can think of many uses for these, ranging from old religion to modern cult to Buddhist temples.

Thank you...

I can't seem to find anything of the like for women. (I've done the search on this site) Am I missing it or has it not been done yet?

Picture is Polyphonic Spree, btw...
Attached Images

Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 3:33 PM
could ya make a shinigami robe (bleach)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 4:35 PM
This is really cool!!!! Now I'm off to make some biblical scenes!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 6:51 PM
Any chance of making them for child or teens?

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 7:21 AM
Thanks alot! They will be great for my Ancient Greek sims. Excellent job, Bravo!

BTW, I see that in one of the images there is a picture of a female sim wearing a type of greek dress in the background. Where can I get that?
#9 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 9:07 AM
thanks!
awsome stuff! i've been looking for this. was just about to lose hope! - i was searching under tunics and didn't really find anything useful. just wish the shoes were a bit dif, they look too much like platform shoes or weird ugg boots with platforms. but it's really cool, thanks! just don't think the shoes are correct. where's the jesus sandals? lol
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 9:08 PM
Sweet! These are dead cool, thankyou!
I'm with Trissle, any chance of you making these for kids or teens?
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:40 AM
The link to the mesh isn't working at the moment. Is there anything that can be done or should I just wait?
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:28 AM
can u repost for .zip please

VEGETARIAN
why kill a cow, when lettuce has no heart-beat?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 8:28 PM
Fixed Link, Where are those damned Recolors??
:wave:
Hi, I fixed the link to the Mesh sorry it took so long, I've been busy with life lately.

I've been wanting to make some more robes for ages, but I'm running into a mesh problem that I don't understand. I managed to shrink the big feet, but now the mesh is acting up. I will figure it out someday. In the meantime, I am working on some recolours of the big-footed mesh.

Gee, I am flattered that you downloaded my robe! Thank you all for the nice things you have said I appreciate your support! :-) *blush*

Kalyn (perfect_is(not)mymiddlename)
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:22 PM
Very nice job! This will fit in great in my medieval and harry potter neighborhoods!

I dont create. *hides*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 11:34 PM
Thank you sooo much. I am so in need of this!