Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Monkey D. Luffy of One Piece

by Posted 19th Sep 2005 at 8:22 AM
Edit

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 9:50 PM
Ack. Posted again because I didn't notice the first time got posted. I had a bit of trouble with the uploading and I got server errors both time... sorry.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 11:35 PM
that's very cool! He's missing the scar under his eye though. Still very cool sim!

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 3:10 AM
I finally figured out whats wrong with this sim...He needs to be a teenager! He's much too large and beefy to be Luffy.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 4:37 PM
good sim. but i agree with ladyshiva, still a cool sm though

My LiveJournal Is uploaded with my art nearly everyday...When I can be bothered:
http://caz2girl.livejournal.com/
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 5:56 AM
Sorry to say but he dont look nothing liek Luffy... besides when is one piece on nywayz? i cn up to the part where the straw hat guy who gave Luffy the hat had laughed on the island about Luffy gettin 30 mill berries on his head... wat happens aftr that? O well nvm... i suggest thinning him out alot... Luffy is thin, lankey, and very stretchy... i bet he looks normal (in fights) when u use stretchskeleton cheat on him.... lol
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 1:21 PM
Oh!Thank you!It looks rather lovely
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 2:44 PM
Hmmm... Its pretty good. All you need to do is to make the shorts a bit longer and perhaps make his hair longer too. And add the scar under his eye! Also make him a teenager!!
I made an Usopp once but it mysteriously disappeared from The Sims website. apart from all of the mistakes(?), Well done!
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 8:16 PM
and next Zorro? but the swords might be REALY difficult
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 9:11 AM
Actually, I found a nice sword that can be carried around on this site here. I'll look it up and post the link.

I am working on a Sanji, but in order to post him, I need to find some hair style that is not from a pay site to put on him.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 11:12 PM
I think it's great, but I must agree with Lady Shiva--Luffy must be a skinny little teen!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:15 PM
hahahhahhaha XD kawaii ruffy!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:05 AM
How about doing Dr. Kureha?
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 2:21 PM
Its very good but he needs 2 be a teenager what lady shiva said and his shorts must be longer up 2 the knees but grate job just copy the texture on2 a teen and make the shorts longer and if you can mesh you shold make a straching thinggy.

I need to get Affiliated! :)
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 10:21 PM
im doin the whole straw hat crew and im gonna put them all on the website there gonna be ace
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 10:21 PM
im leavin out chopper though hell be 2 hard
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:11 AM
awwwww but chopper is so cute........
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:22 AM
Please change luffy his too chubby and his pants r like undies.
luffys pants go down to his knees and make luffy a teenager to make him less chubby then he will be perfect.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 1:57 PM
yes almost finished sanji and thinkin about your luffy its not really somet i wud download cause he is to beefy and and his shorts are to short but i like his shirt face and hat im
ps:luffy is cute and the best but i really want to do chopper so ill give it ago yey
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 9:44 PM
right wen i sed sanji is almost done well its messed up but luffy is done so gonna put him on 2moz

rock n roll can never stop being the best music
along with rap
sims 2 is a classic game .
Fave band:GreenDay
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 7:20 PM
hi every one i have done all the crew but have had trouble putting them on.

rock n roll can never stop being the best music
along with rap
sims 2 is a classic game .
Fave band:GreenDay
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 8:55 AM
awww please try again to upload the crew. I sooo would love to play with them
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 9:14 AM
Muahahahahahaha...OP has invaded Sims too! LoL.