Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

As requsted - (sorry it took so long) - Feminist Activism

by Nysha Posted 23rd Sep 2005 at 5:43 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2005 at 7:48 AM by whiterider

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 7:32 PM
WOW....

Did you talk to my sister or ex-wives...think they all had this study progran...
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 8:30 PM
lol...

Its really great! Funny too! I hope that you will make more stuff like this in the future

Koalas are awesome! When Maxis comes out with Unleashed 2 or something, I am totally gonna make a pet koala!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 9:43 PM
I love this! I'll add it to my Women Studies major- hooray for simulated feminism!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 9:57 AM
Whiterider -

This is exactly what i wanted!!! It's just lovely, and I am so happy to see that people like the course ideas. You are really wonderfully accomodating, and all my feminist simmer friends in NOW-New Jersey are flipping over it...

I can't wait to play this in the game, again, you have made my month.

I want to tell you something that may be a lil' TMI. Recently, my mom had two strokes, and the whole thing has been really stressful. TS2 is my splurge time, between lobbying the legislature and caring for my family, I delve into TS2 to get away. Honestly making this major for me has been the only bright light as of lately.

The fact that you are so willing to create for this community speaks loads about you.
I think that people do little things for us all the time, and never know how tiny little things may be just THE thing for any individual. So you should get a big ol' thanks before i get too involved playing with my new major and forget to let you know.

Seriously, one of the best birthday presents ever.

Take care!

"Where oh were is REAL lesbian Hair??!@!!!@#$@#$"
-All my lesbian sims thought bubbles when they sleep
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 8:01 AM
Thankyou!!! I'm so sorry that you're having a bad time, I think its brilliant that you haven't stopped lobbying etc. while your Mum is ill, it just shows tht you really are devoted to your cause.
I create stuff for MTS2 mostly just because its fun, but I really love to see people who really like my creations (and anyone else's creations for that matter), I'm really glad I could do something for you!
I agree, lots of little good deeds do make a big difference, and I know there are a lot of people on here - and everywhere else - who do a lot more good deeds than I do!!

Praying for you and your family and your cause
whiterider

and I nearly forgot - once again Happy Birthday, and I hope your next one is a bit happier.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 8:27 PM
does it work in nightlife?
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 4:11 AM
so wrong, lol, just so wrong...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Janerz_365
does it work in nightlife?
Should do

#10 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 1:30 PM
Thankyou for this =)
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 1:14 AM
GIRL POWER! Yay! This will work well with my female sims who want to be politicians =D

I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive now I only waste it dreaming of you .
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 9:54 PM
I'm a feminist...so this is way cool! Thanks a bunch.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 7:03 AM
This is great! It is time for my sims to get politically aware. Thank you.

If I weren't so romantic, I'd shoot you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 9:55 PM
If I told my mother I actually wasted time playing TS2, I would tell her about this. And she would pat me on the back and tell me I was a very good boy for including this in my game.

Thanks whiterider, can't wait to use this whilst playing some of my femme characters.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:41 AM
YaY equal rights!! equality for women, great idea
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 6:44 AM
You Fucking Rock!!! :)
I sat here for about ten seconds with my jaw dropped in a happy state of shock. :baloons:

Thank you so much for making this awesome major! It made me kinda sad to have no Sim majors/careers relating to social activism, which is what I want to do with the rest of my life in some way. YAY non-profits and getting people to sign things!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:47 PM
cool major!

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too [email protected]
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 10:24 AM
i'm so impressed how much cool feminist downloads there are for sims : )
unfortunately it does not show up in my game - do i need the university extension to make it work?? that would be so very tragic - my my tank girl character can do "nothing" but be happily unemployed until i save some money then...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 12:18 PM
Yep, given that this is a University Major, you do indeed need Uni to make it work

Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 3:31 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much. Again, it's so good to know there are gender positive people out there.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Yep, given that this is a University Major, you do indeed need Uni to make it work

well, when i posted i did have no idea about expansion packs... i do have all of them now and all my ya sims have to study at least some feminist basics for 1 or 2 terms! my sims certainly live in a better world now just wanna say THANX!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 10:36 AM
I have Sims 2 original, nightlife, university and open for business. Does it work in this games?
Thanks!
moeller
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:25 PM
Yes, as long as you have Uni, it doesn't matter what other EPs/SPs you have, it will work.

Alchemist
#24 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 1:22 PM
This is wonderful! I like very much the " How to look good etc" thing ! Hurray to you and the fight for the rights! Thank you!
Theorist
#25 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 1:58 AM
Looks like lots of fun - diversity is great - thank you!
Page 1 of 2