Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prison Break Sims: Michael + Sara

by fanseelamb Posted 5th Oct 2005 at 11:05 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2012 at 6:26 AM by fanseelamb : fixing keywords

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:47 AM
Could you please post an in game picture of your sim?
Thanks

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:48 AM
You know, I remember him from Dinotopia. He played David Scott. I like, btw. Well done.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:52 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 6th Oct 2005 at 12:59 AM.
Thanks Baskar! I never saw Dinotopia, but I like him lots now.

Anshin, I did upload a pic but it's pending approval because I messed up a little. Sorry. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
Inventor
#5 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:58 AM
oh thats good will come back when its been aproved.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 11:41 AM
Instructor
#7 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 3:24 PM
fanseelamb - Thanks, I love his shirt! Sims2 needs more button down shirts with collars.

Prison Break is pretty good, but it's no OZ!

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 7:28 PM
I like Prison Break better than OZ. :p

And yeah, I do want to do something more with this mesh... oops, I also have a half-finished long-sleeved shirt set in my projects folder! I totally forgot to finish 'em. Maybe I'll do that next. :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 7:27 PM
you are beyond awsome dude, thank you so much...I love prison break...can you do a really good Kiefer Sutherland, aka Jack Bauer
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
I like Prison Break better than OZ.

Nooo, there's no show better than OZ! Ever!! :monkey: I'm a huge fan so beware lol.

Anyway, I love the outfit, perfect for my Strangeville Penetentiary. Thanks! :wave:
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 12:07 AM
I actually remember Wentworth most from The Human Stain and Joan of Arcadia and now his appearance on Ghost Whisperer. He's gorgeous!

Great job on the sim! :D
Inventor
#12 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 1:48 AM
that is good now i can see a ingame pic thanx for sharing.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:06 PM
could you tell me were you got that prison wallpaper with height

could people out there sim me ive got one person doing me at the moment the link is http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...622#post1317622 ive being waiting scine march
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eletroking
could you tell me were you got that prison wallpaper with height

Yeah I made it! :D

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=72986
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 12:04 PM
Hey, i watch prison break, its cool.... i like ur sim version of Michael he really looks like him, but his hair shud be a bit darker. I also like ghost whisperer, he was in that too!

Lauren
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 5:17 PM
Not so him, but good work!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 7:35 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 21st Mar 2006 at 7:53 AM.
Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback.

FYI, I've just updated this Wenty sim in honour of Prison Break finally being back on the air. He has an improved face, slightly darker hair, and long sleeves! Can't believe I forgot those sleeves the first time.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th May 2006 at 3:31 PM
Not to sound ungrateful, but a few changes and you'll have him spot on.
1. His forehead is too big, shrink it down a little.
2. His eyes are too big, they need to be squinted more.
3. His ears arent that big.
4. Hair needs to be darker.
5. Nose needs reshaping.

If you are able to make those changes you'll pretty much have an incredibly accurate portrayal of him.

=== FACIAL PROFILING, SOME CUSTOM CLOTHES, HAIR RECOLORS, EYES, FRECKLES & FACIAL OBJECTS ===

NOTE: I do not run any expansion packs currently.
Feel free to PM me, but know that I cant self-sim everything. :)

Join in with other Self Simmers and help furthur improve self-sims.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th May 2006 at 8:27 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 8th Jul 2006 at 6:24 PM.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th May 2006 at 12:05 PM
No problems at all mate .. I prefer people be honest than nice hehe ..

as I said .. a few changes and you have him spot on...did you custom make the hair?

=== FACIAL PROFILING, SOME CUSTOM CLOTHES, HAIR RECOLORS, EYES, FRECKLES & FACIAL OBJECTS ===

NOTE: I do not run any expansion packs currently.
Feel free to PM me, but know that I cant self-sim everything. :)

Join in with other Self Simmers and help furthur improve self-sims.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th May 2006 at 8:41 PM
i like the huge eyes on fanseelamb's sims, it makes them look cuter and fit in more with sims 2 , i mean sometimes i like to have some sims that stand out in the sea of rwalistic humanlike sims on my game.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th May 2006 at 10:57 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 28th May 2006 at 7:03 AM.
Aw, thanks thomas! I prefer cartoony sims and content that fits in with the Maxis stuff rather than photorealistic. Actually, I tried mitch's suggestions and they made him look like my first version again. LOL. (Yes mitch, I custom made the hair. It's the wrong head-shape but that's just how the Maxis bald-head is.)

Anyway I like this sim just the way he is, so that's how he's gonna stay for now. :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 3:34 PM
I love the wentworth sim!! :D
Could you make a Sarah wayne callies too? :$
Pleaaase :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 5:56 PM
Ohh I already made a Sarah, Berdien! You can't have Michael without Sarah.

Here's a pic. I'm not sure how much she looks like Sarah, but if you like I can upload her.
Screenshots
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#25 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 2:22 AM
AHHHHHHHH! DINOTOPIA! MWAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
David Scott is moving to my negihborhoods! The books are better that the movie/TV series though. Dinotopia a land apart from time, the world beneath, and Journey to Chandara.
Page 1 of 2