Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CHEEP house with view into pool

by eqqueen_05 Posted 8th Oct 2005 at 7:12 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:57 AM Last edited by CynicalChick : 9th Oct 2005 at 1:12 AM. Reason: No more I'm first.. please
its kool! lovely, my sims will love it they looove to have pools!

Give peace a chance. ☮
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:13 AM
Thankyou I've heard and seen soo much about these kind of houses, but this is the
first one I see for download.
Does it cause the game to crash if you change stuff?
thanks again.
Inventor
#4 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 5:27 PM
kool house thanx for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 5:46 PM
This is a very interesting little house. Thanks for sharing it. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to make houses like it?

I am Queen!
My pantyhose say so.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 9:47 PM
Funkeymonkey22003 ... Your game wont crash if you try to change stuff, but if you try to alter the wall around the pool you could end up with a few different results, most likely not good, depending on what you do to it. But it never hurts to try. Heres the link to the tutorial http://invisiblesims2.com/stairtuto...um01/index.html .. ~ Enjoy ~

"The way to be safe is never to be secure." -Benjamin Franklin
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 2:23 AM
I really like the little house, alittle roof art and ground work, to go with the nice pool and see through walls. I think it is perfect. Thanks for sharing

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 12:58 AM
Thank you!