Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"New" Short Mortar White Brick Wall Fence

by Moon_Ez Posted 17th Oct 2005 at 2:45 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2005 at 8:16 AM by Moon_Ez

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 3:15 PM
thanks moon_ez these are great! I love all the stuff you make
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 3:20 PM
we're slowly getting more objects with altered functions. great job, moon_ez! :D

DDO
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 3:23 PM
Thank you very much. This one is perfect to place around objects you don't want your sims walk through, for example decorative cars....
Perfect!

/Lisen
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 4:13 PM
What a good idea!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 4:59 PM
Very handy creation Moon Ez. I had the same thought about making sims use pathways that you design for them for months now. This object has endless possibilities. The first place I plan to use this in is my parks. Thanks alot.
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 5:55 PM
thanks for these
i made a little maze on a community lot with the originals and they walk all over them. i don't mind but i'm going to replace them with these. gives them more of a challenge
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 6:00 PM
Thank's and no more kickin' the gnome :evil:

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 5:44 AM
Thank you! I have been waiting for something like this. Where the heck is my "don't walk on the grass" sign when I need it? LOL ; )

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 2:33 PM
thank you for the great download....its kewl that sims cant walk over....I have use for it :-)
thank you
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:48 PM
Nice! Now we can put it along swimable rivers, without that boring needing of change too much the terrain. Thanks.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#12 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 8:25 AM
Oh thank god. I was just searching for the fence tutes so I could make a much needed invisible fence - and you already made one! I <3 you =) Thanks so much!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 4:18 AM
thanks