Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GunMod's Camera Mod 3.1 -- All Game Versions --

by GunMod Posted 19th Oct 2005 at 1:00 AM - Updated 28th Sep 2009 at 7:55 AM by -Maylin-

611 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 545 Feedback Posts, 65 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 23 of 25
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#551 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 4:41 AM
this is bloody awesome thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
#552 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 11:18 PM
What if I only want the LIVE and FREE MODE cams? Can I just download those? I have a CAS cam I already really like and don't want to replace with this one. Also, I don't have a mouse wheel because I use a laptop, so will that be an issue? And one last question, what about the pitching in free mode? Like when you get near a sim and it jumps to the top of their head, if you have stairs it jumps to the top of them and falls down on the other side, etc.? Is that addressed with this mod? It's a really annoying issue when you try to get pictures for a story... Will this mod fix that or is there possibly another I can look to? Thanks in advance!
Bunned
THANKS POST
#553 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 12:10 AM
I just tried it out in-game, and all I can say is THANK YOU! It works perfectly!
Test Subject
#554 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 11:16 PM
hello gunmod im kinda new with this and i have a question
how was i supposed to put these readme files there like do i need to replace
remove all the files from the cameras or i don't quite get what to do here
can you help me please ? thanks in advice if you reply
also sorry for bad grammar im not good with english ~
Test Subject
#555 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 11:16 AM
I love you. Thank you so much :D

boo? c:
Test Subject
#556 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 3:35 PM Last edited by ashly34567candy : 26th Jul 2013 at 3:47 PM.
Default Confused
Quote: Originally posted by cwirsing
This camera mod looks great
um how do i download it do download all the links or just one of them??? and how will it show up in my game??? follow up Q would i download rar or zip???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#557 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 8:07 PM
Love, love, love
Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#558 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 6:54 PM
Thank you so much for sharing!! Don't know how I lived without it..LOL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#559 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 12:58 PM
Can't thank you enough for this. Game is unplayable without this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#560 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 2:06 AM
THANK YOU
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#561 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 6:30 PM
It's awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#562 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 10:32 PM
Thanks for this helpful tool!
Test Subject
#563 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:42 PM
ok i had this for like a day and in neighbourhood mode it was zoomed REALLY far in and on a birdseye view, and wouldnt let me zoom out or anything... so i couldnt even see my whole neighbourhood... i will use this mod again if someone tells me how to fix that?
Test Subject
#564 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adelemuller
ok i had this for like a day and in neighbourhood mode it was zoomed REALLY far in and on a birdseye view, and wouldnt let me zoom out or anything... so i couldnt even see my whole neighbourhood... i will use this mod again if someone tells me how to fix that?

I'm having the same problem! I'm hoping someone can help us both out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#565 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 2:58 PM
If anyone's having issues with the parameters:
Download the first file from the gunmod camera hack ( http://prntscr.com/46ivil ) backup the old notepad files in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Cameras ( http://prntscr.com/46ivqt )
From the rar file in gunmods,
it should look something like ( http://prntscr.com/46iwzc )
Extract them all into the camera folder, say yes to overwriting. ( http://prntscr.com/46ixb0 )
Then run your game and click the Tab key on your keyboard to test it out (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#566 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 6:32 AM
I love this . It shows you so much more of the map . 2 thumbs up!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#567 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 5:51 PM
What must I download? In every pack is only an Text (sorry for my english).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#568 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 12:47 PM
Do I download all of them or an individual file?Help I'm a noob :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#569 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 8:51 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#570 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 9:15 PM
I cannot thank you enough- this mod helped me get every last one of my required screenshots for uploads!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#571 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:05 AM
where are the mods? All i see when i open them are .txt files o.O
Test Subject
#572 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 8:00 PM
Am I the only one who appears to have an issue with crashing when in my neighbourhood?

Its happened twice now. I'm running Ultimate Collection.

Guess I'll have to install another camera mod & see if it does the same thing :/
Test Subject
#573 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 10:20 PM
Need help? Downloaded as .txt.
Test Subject
#574 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WingsOfADarkAngel
Am I the only one who appears to have an issue with crashing when in my neighbourhood?

Its happened twice now. I'm running Ultimate Collection.

Guess I'll have to install another camera mod & see if it does the same thing :/

I'm having the same issue, was fine for about 5 minutes putting houses down, and then it crashed to desktop -- no error messages or anything. :/
Have you found another camera mod?? if so, please let me know, I'm interested.
Lab Assistant
#575 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 5:39 AM
@ziwidu What you do is copy the text files from your camera folder, put them someplace safe, then take the modded files and put them in the camera folder, overwritting the ones that are there.
Also anyone have problems with the ultimate collection version? I'm having some trouble in CAS getting the thing to focus on the faces, for some reason it zooms down to like their waist level and when I try to edit their face or make up that's where it's at. You can see it's kind of hard to make Sims.

You can call me jolly
Page 23 of 25