Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Long Silky Hair

by Rayne00000 Posted 22nd Oct 2005 at 10:14 PM - Updated 23rd Oct 2005 at 4:18 AM by Rayne00000

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 10:29 PM
Really Nice Mesh !

Well Done

POTATO !!!!

Today i dropped a single tear into the ocean, just for you, the day you find that glowing tear will be they day i stop loving you !
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 10:35 PM
I have a question.This is the second mesh that you've uploaded and didn't include a color of it in the zip.You say that you have a recolor waiting to be approved.When you submit a file and it's not yet approved,it still shows up on the page with "waiting for approval" beside it.I don't see one in this post or your last one.Not making sense.You should have included the color in the same zip with your mesh in this post and your last one,make sense?Thank you for the effort.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 10:40 PM Last edited by Rayne00000 : 22nd Oct 2005 at 10:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by PinkFloyd
I have a question.This is the second mesh that you've uploaded and didn't include a color of it in the zip.You say that you have a recolor waiting to be approved.When you submit a file and it's not yet approved,it still shows up on the page with "waiting for approval" beside it.I don't see one in this post or your last one.Not making sense.You should have included the color in the same zip with your mesh in this post and your last one,make sense?Thank you for the effort.

I cant upload the color in the zip file with the Mesh.
It has to go through approval first but I am doing them in black and will upload the recolor I did (which is black)

That is the way I understand the upload process anyway. If I can do it that way I will.

Ok I got it. Sorry about that. I got it figured out now.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 10:51 PM
Yeah,that's usually how everyone does it.I just downloaded your color for the first mesh and it looks great.Keep up the good work and thank you.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 12:57 AM
Absolutely beautiful, thank you

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 1:32 AM
awsome!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 1:35 AM
great mesh ^_^ this is exallent by the way is there a recolor of it because i have brown hair...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by klainia
great mesh ^_^ this is exallent by the way is there a recolor of it because i have brown hair...

I will be working on some recolors tonight. I plan on doing brown and blonde then work on some alternative colors.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 1:57 AM
These are gorgeous! Great work.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 10:57 PM
Rayne! You know my weakness..... Long flowing hair... Thanks much..

Sims 2
The only reason Windows is on my PC.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 6:02 AM
:baloons: Well Done! I have been waiting for a decent long hair mesh for teens! Absolutely fabulous! :nod:
Scholar
#13 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 7:47 AM
This hairmesh is incredible, thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:35 AM Last edited by skZZi : 7th Dec 2005 at 6:40 AM. Reason: typo
Just wanted to say this is a great mesh. I just can't believe only 100 thank yous with almost 8000 dl's between the 2 files. Right now my internet connection is crap, meaning actual thruput is like .03 kb/sec and I took the 2 minutes to say thanks. You would think all the people with broadband would be able to take 2 seconds to do it. But I'm new around here, what do I know. Anyways, thanks a bunch. Also, I just saw the red recolor. WoW!!! I love it. I hope you continue to produce these absolutely stunning creations.

skZZi
"If sense were common more people would have it."
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:37 PM
Great mesh Thank you for sharing your work with us.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:37 PM
love it