Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

islamic women

by Nevena92 Posted 23rd Oct 2005 at 4:08 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 7:50 PM
Way cool, man. I <3 it. Thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 12:56 AM
very nice !!! thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 4:19 PM
she looks more like a nun to me

and we Arabs are not that dark O_o
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 4:34 PM
sorry, but for me,she is beautiful...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 1:52 AM
I like it so much!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 2:12 AM
Very very cool !! I like it !! I wonder if the mesh could be altered to show even less of the neck.. as we Muslim women cover our necks more than what is shown here.

By the way, hatake2004, I don't think Nevena92 meant the woman to be any particular culture or from any particular area, hence "Islamic Women". Actually, there are a myriaid of Islamic women who are different races and cultures, different skin tones, including as dark as Nevena92 created this Muslim woman. Just thought I'd share that.

Peace to you and everyone else here!!

La Ilaha Ilallah!
~~~~~

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
#8 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 2:34 AM
anyone know where i can get an islamic prayer rug for sims - an object (not decoration) that can be clicked on for sim to do worship . I had one from a website (no idea where now) for the sims 1.

neck covering would appear to be covering neck if the dress was black all the way up the entire neck.

this isgreat tho!!

REQUEST:
would appreciate a little girl in long dress and the islamic headscarf . any islamic men (full beard, short not bushy moustache) with any type of islamic head covering (turban or kufi skull cap or kufiyyah etc) AND THE THOBE (LONG SHIRT IN WHITE OR BEIGE)

please please pretty please!
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 2:33 AM
She's beautiful! I like her. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 4:58 PM
She looks soooooooo much like seeyer form Charmed...!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:18 PM
She's awesome. ^.^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 8:56 PM
WillStefan,...napisi mi to na srpskom ako mozes
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:11 PM
da....licila na prorocicu iz cari, ako gledas?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:51 PM
Gledala sam ranije.......
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 1:27 AM
Wow, she's so beautiful. ^__^

Sometimes. When I'm alone.. I look at pictures of shaved squirrels.. >_>
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:12 AM
nice, i am arabain and muslim too but she is too dark and she looks like pakistanian woman to me, thanx
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lanoosh
nice, i am arabain and muslim too but she is too dark and she looks like pakistanian woman to me, thanx

What does "too dark" mean? Arabs arent the only Muslims in the world! As a Muslim black man, Im a little offended at this and similar comments made by my Arab counterparts....now Im beginning to understand the issue with Bilal may Allah be pleased with him, I guess if it was going on 1400+ yrs ago, why should I expect it to change in this day and age?
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 8:26 PM
^^^ I agree with butlerrd. There are plenty of black muslims, especiallly in some parts of Africa. Also, she's not "too dark". Her skin is very pretty.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 7:00 AM
I have to agree with butlerrd as well. The comments he referred to were pretty ignorant given the fact that MOST muslims are NOT Arab at all. It's a shame that so many think that the word muslim is synonymous with Arab, especially after seeing the attitude expressed by those who chose to criticize this person's attempt instead of appreciating that someone actually WANTED to make a muslim Sim.
Instructor
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:58 PM
If you think she's too dark, just give her a lighter skin tone... I love it, it's perfect for my new neighborhood
Instructor
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 12:22 AM
Very nicely done. Just for the record there are plenty of white/black Islamic people, I'm guessing she meant the clothes/scarf by saying Islamic women. Just like to say that doesn't sound right either as that dress code is actually cultural and not really religious imo.

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by auntie

By the way, hatake2004, I don't think Nevena92 meant the woman to be any particular culture or from any particular area, hence "Islamic Women". Actually, there are a myriaid of Islamic women who are different races and cultures, different skin tones, including as dark as Nevena92 created this Muslim woman. Just thought I'd share that.

Peace to you and everyone else here!!

yeah i know that there are alot of black muslims out there
infact, there are muslims with deffirent skin tones all around the world

i didn`t mean to say that there are no black muslims but when Nevena92 mentioned in her first post that the dress was arabic i thought that she made an arabic muslim woman....that`s why i told her that we arabs are not that dark. and maybe lanoosh thought the same thing too.

sorry if i offended anyone
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 6:08 AM
Thanks - I needed a costume like this for one of my upcoming machinema films. It seems very versatile.
#24 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 2:21 PM
This is very well done, now I can expand on my tale of globetrotting ancient vampires. I'm sure that wasnt what your intention for her but shes beautiful all the same. Would an islamic vampire fear the cross? hmmmm
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:48 PM
well...I was in UAE just 2 days ago,and i will agree that it is too dark(might you could put some patterns on it).but in realy it is very beautiful!