Mod The Sims
Page 10 of 41

Mod The Sims (http://www.modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Sims 4 (http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Five New Sliders For The Sims 4! - Height, Hand, Neck, Bulge, and Gradual Height Growth! - 2/17/2016 Update (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=571799)

chingyu1023 4th Nov 2016 7:14 PM

Hi! The Gradual Height Change is not working. My kids don't grow after midnight

Morphar 15th Nov 2016 1:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingyu1023
Hi! The Gradual Height Change is not working. My kids don't grow after midnight

This mod is abandoned. What is the point to have this in Creator Feedback Forum when there is no creator that needs feedback?
#chingyu1023, You have the source code. Start programming and I will give you feedback.

imJustMexoxo 24th Nov 2016 12:44 AM

Wow this mod works great for me! Thanks! I can now make certain children and teens taller/shorter. The only thing is the bulge is a little point but oh well haha not a big deal

intoxicated_andy 26th Nov 2016 2:44 PM

I found this today. I love that I can change the creepy small size of my sims' hands now. And I use the old height slider (where we can't modify the size of the feets anymore) to all of my sims, I'm still testing, but it seems like this only work in game mode but not in CAS. Can I make that a request? I really hope I could modify all these thing in CAS. thank you!

Ps. I just tested the beta and the hand slider doesn't work on my game : ( The height and neck sliders are perfectly fine. Please take a look at the hand slider.

BabiHunni 12th Dec 2016 3:06 PM

Am I Adding This To The Other Height Mod Or Is This One By Itself? Im So Confused, Someone Please Help Me

Nuliette 17th Dec 2016 7:47 AM

Version 0.06.1 has been working fine in my game until very recently (can't tell about genetics and aging, I play with aging off), but then I had to respawn my sims4 folder to fix an unrelated bug, and that killed it even though I kept my saves and tray. All the sims modified with it kept their attributes though.
GODJUL1's mod on post #214 is an excellent alternative. Only drawback, I had to go fix quite a few sims and townies born with large feet that became exceedingly tall, and I need to figure out some way to add a scale in CAS.
GODJUL1, why not release your version officially?

Morphar 18th Dec 2016 5:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabiHunni
Am I Adding This To The Other Height Mod Or Is This One By Itself? Im So Confused, Someone Please Help Me

1. Old mod by Simmythesims: To my knowledge it still works but animation is a bit unattractive. Height is set in CAS by dragging the foot slider. Sims keep their height after aging up and height is inherited to children. Children grows and teens are shorter.
2. New mod by Simmithesims: Height is set in the cheat console. Animations much improved. Sims do NOT keep their height after aging up and height is NOT inherited to children. Unusable to me.
3. A mod by GODJUL1: Published in this thread is as item1 but with improved animations. Growing and shorter teens is not implemted.

None of them seems to be supported, GODJUL1 is one-time poster. It is a pity for simmers like me that like realism in game.
Updating item 1 with item 3 would be sufficient at least for me.

BabiHunni 19th Dec 2016 2:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphar
1. Old mod by Simmythesims: To my knowledge it still works but animation is a bit unattractive. Height is set in CAS by dragging the foot slider. Sims keep their height after aging up and height is inherited to children. Children grows and teens are shorter.
2. New mod by Simmithesims: Height is set in the cheat console. Animations much improved. Sims do NOT keep their height after aging up and height is NOT inherited to children. Unusable to me.
3. A mod by GODJUL1: Published in this thread is as item1 but with improved animations. Growing and shorter teens is not implemted.

None of them seems to be supported, GODJUL1 is one-time poster. It is a pity for simmers like me that like realism in game.
Updating item 1 with item 3 would be sufficient at least for me.

Thnx! cuz i have another height package and that one has been working great, i just gotta keep the files then in case these dont work...my main concern is the hands, n yeah no kiddin! i love my game being a bit more real and then creators just disappear without a word and leave it up to us lol

BabiHunni 19th Dec 2016 4:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmythesim
Thanks! The more people testing it out, the more bug-free the first release is going to be!

What's the actual command look like?! I've done like 50 combos of typing it in and I ain't getting shit...idk help please, I'm playing now so a response would be much appreciated! Thnx!

summer1073 4th Jan 2017 1:45 AM

Can I test the sliders? I've followed this topic for a while now and I'm really interested. Thanks.

summer1073 5th Jan 2017 12:39 AM

Can we use only one slider in game? or does it have to be all of them?

Morphar 5th Jan 2017 9:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer1073
Can we use only one slider in game? or does it have to be all of them?

This is Creator Feedback Forum. It is supposed that you test and give feedback.
As the author no longer is interested in feedback you can skip that too.

Hint on testing mods:
Rename your current folder in Documents\Electronic Arts from "The Sims 4" to "The Sims 4 curr" and start the game. A new "The Sims 4" is created and you can test the mod in a new game. When ready, remove "The Sims 4" folder and rename "The Sims 4 curr" back to "The Sims 4".

gizzy77 11th Jan 2017 4:27 PM

thx for he mod

where can I download the clothes I needed for the bulge slider ?
ymBottom_EF01SwimBriefs
ymBottom_EF01SwimTrunks
ymBottom_EF01SwimShortsBoard
ymBottom_GP02SwimMid
ymBottom_GP02SwimShort
ymBottom_SP02SwimMidTrunk
ymBottom_UnderwearSexy
ymBottom_EF02ShortsBoxerValentine

Menaceman44 11th Jan 2017 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizzy77
where can I download the clothes I needed for the bulge slider ?
ymBottom_EF01SwimBriefs
ymBottom_EF01SwimTrunks
ymBottom_EF01SwimShortsBoard
ymBottom_GP02SwimMid
ymBottom_GP02SwimShort
ymBottom_SP02SwimMidTrunk
ymBottom_UnderwearSexy
ymBottom_EF02ShortsBoxerValentine

Those clothes already come with the game. They are just the internal coding names for the exisitng male underwear and swimwear outfits. You don't need to download anythign extra.

somecringekid 14th Jan 2017 1:35 AM

This mod needs to be updated because there's a bug when carrying toddlers. The toddler is floating across the air while the adult has their arms all messed up.

Zellbean 14th Jan 2017 2:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somecringekid
This mod needs to be updated because there's a bug when carrying toddlers. The toddler is floating across the air while the adult has their arms all messed up.

I can definitely confirm. I've removed the mod from my game in the meanwhile.

BabiHunni 14th Jan 2017 7:19 AM

so it is the height mod? because my sims arms go everywhere when they pick up the toddies lol aaaaaaaand my todds don't want to stay asleep? anybody figure this out yet?

laylasara 14th Jan 2017 11:59 AM

Yes could you please fix this lol? My sims hands and arms are floating everywhere .. (I would really like to use my height mod cuz the EA heights are sh*t)

kampffenhoff 14th Jan 2017 5:00 PM

Had to remove this. I hope someone updates it.

Morphar 15th Jan 2017 3:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabiHunni
Thnx! cuz i have another height package and that one has been working great, i just gotta keep the files then in case these dont work...my main concern is the hands, n yeah no kiddin! i love my game being a bit more real and then creators just disappear without a word and leave it up to us lol

What other height package do you have?

cheelisal 15th Jan 2017 8:05 PM

Is there something I can do to reset my Sims once I uninstall the package? I removed the sliders from my game until they can be fixed but now my Sims are broken... they just stand still with their arms moving in and out to the side. "resetSim [firstname] [lastname]" doesn't fix them, and they refuse to move or do anything... if I put the sliders back and reopen the game they're fine again.

kampffenhoff 16th Jan 2017 6:26 PM

I removed the mod and everything is fine.

sweetdnlg 16th Jan 2017 10:35 PM

This drives me crazy I swear this mod was just working for the past 4 days I've been using it with my toddlers, now all of a sudden they got weird arm issues going on. EA is so irritating constanting breaking everything good.

Manderz0630 16th Jan 2017 10:58 PM

The Mod still works and can still be used if you don't mind your Sim's arms being bugged when picking a toddler up.

Mendota 17th Jan 2017 2:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelisal
Is there something I can do to reset my Sims once I uninstall the package? I removed the sliders from my game until they can be fixed but now my Sims are broken... they just stand still with their arms moving in and out to the side. "resetSim [firstname] [lastname]" doesn't fix them, and they refuse to move or do anything... if I put the sliders back and reopen the game they're fine again.

Make sure you remove all the sliders. If not you will get this effect. Also make sure and clear the cashe. And if that doesn't work try repairing the game. I ended up leaving all the sliders in. I can live with the tot issue on certain sims more than I can live with the "adult" teens.