Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 12:57 AM
Shiny Issue
So I'm making a mod which replaces a wand with a keyblade, and I seem to be having a issue with the specular map. But the issue with that is that it doesn't have one applied. I initially removed it in a attempt to solve this issue but it persists.

as you can see certain parts of the model are shiny while the majority of it isn't. If anyone knows how I can fix this issue please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you <3
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Forsaken_Sims
So I'm making a mod which replaces a wand with a keyblade, and I seem to be having a issue with the specular map. But the issue with that is that it doesn't have one applied. I initially removed it in a attempt to solve this issue but it persists.

as you can see certain parts of the model are shiny while the majority of it isn't. If anyone knows how I can fix this issue please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you <3

You should probably post this in create section to get better results Link
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
You should probably post this in create section to get better results Link

Lol thanks for the tip XD Sorry I'm very new to the forum