Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 2:14 PM
Default Object interaction with appearance modifier
Hi all!

I'm making a functional nail polish mod. I've made the nail polish object in a pink colourway, and have made the custom nail colour in S4S too. I'm wanting the nail polish to have an interaction that once clicked, applies my custom nails as an appearance modifier, and gives a buff.

I have played around with the object tuning/interaction tuning/buff tunings but have seemed to confuse myself. I think originally my plan was to try get the nails to work on the manicure station, but I've since decided against this for the time being.

Now I'm left with my object and a few tuning files and I'm unsure where or what to change to get it to work. Would it be easier for me to start from scratch? Can anyone advise on the package file of where I could be going wrong?

Thanks in advance!

SS
Attached files:
File Type: zip  SimSwisher_NailPolish_Test_File.package.zip (46.0 KB, 4 downloads)