Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2024 at 1:46 PM
Default Sims Bustin Out > Sims 1 - conversions preview
Hi, use to make some Sims 1 stuff, but, old laptop died so I took a break. I was digging for some old files and found my old Sims Bustin Out project I dabbled in. The console games is were I started. Loved The Sims, Sims Bustin Out and Urbz.

It wasn't fun working on this on my old laptop, as working with these models takes a lot of correction and tweaking then any stuff I've made. But shiny new laptop makes things more tolerable and faster.

This is just a preview at the moment, more to come soon.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Apr 2024 at 4:35 PM
Kudos, SimmerAl. Everything looks great!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Apr 2024 at 5:38 PM
Glad to see you working on The Sims 1 again!

May I ask how you got Bustin' Out to run on a PC?

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Apr 2024 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
Glad to see you working on The Sims 1 again!

May I ask how you got Bustin' Out to run on a PC?

I use dolphin which can emulate GameCube games. Other console versions exist, but I use dolphin as its easier to get textures.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Apr 2024 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerAl
I use dolphin which can emulate GameCube games. Other console versions exist, but I use dolphin as its easier to get textures.

Thanks! I have the Playstation 2 version of Bustin' Out, but the Playstation emulator I downloaded didn't work for me; I'll go look at dolphin. Thanks again.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html