thehotgossip is my friend and you guys destroyed his pages and he is going to take his business and sims show creators elsewhere instead of this crappy wiki his video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd3-4eLSMHk&feature=channel_page
- Well, good for him. That is kinda what I was aiming for when I banned him.
- - whiterider 09:11, 22 January 2009 (CST)
--thehotgossip--- do what?
- I don't know... you're the one who said that. ;)
- - whiterider 11:02, 3 January 2009 (CST)
I apologize. I will follow the rules as followed. Puppieschick 17:28, 12 January 2009 (CST)
Why was the change reverted from JIMMY'S BB6 when it was fully right? I don't get it? --BigOz 14:37, 17 January 2009 (CST)
- Read the front page - as a result of various people utterly ignoring the rules (although you weren't generally one of these, thankyou), all sims show pages are "locked down" pending mass deletion.
- - whiterider 14:45, 17 January 2009 (CST)
- Hi, is there no way we can save this page? I'll admit at first I wasn't consolidating edits but I was new to this and took the warning and since there has not been tiny edits. We've worked really hard on this page, would suck to lose it now. I don't feel every one should be punished? Jimmywraft 17:22, 17 January 2009 (CST)
- Yes - back it up, and post it elsewhere.
- If it has been deleted, I'll restore it for the purposes of you copying the info out.
- - whiterider 18:16, 17 January 2009 (CST)
- Where else can we store it? To be fair I check recent changed regularly and there are very few changes per day. The most frequent change is the Sims 2 Model site. Some days there are 1-3 changes of anything on here? Jimmywraft 03:01, 18 January 2009 (CST)
- Somewhere which isn't supposed to be a wiki for useful articles. I'm not entirely sure where the idea came from the the wiki would be an appropriate place for this stuff - but I'm sure whoever came up with that one can manage something slightly better, like a free hosting site.
- Try looking for changes up to a month old - there have been 500 changes since 2 weeks ago; it's making it impossible for staff to find things, review older edits, etc. Certainly not everyone has been edit spamming, but there are enough articles being written even by those who aren't that it adds up to a ridiculous amount of activity on these pages.
- - whiterider 06:13, 18 January 2009 (CST)
Hi Whiterider, I'm not sure how else to get the attention of a mod, is there any interest in doing a section on the Sims 3 Mobile games? I've been working on an ambitions one but it's just under Sims 3 Ambitions/professions
THanks Elizabella 23:55, 11 January 2011 (UTC)Elizabella
- *kicks IRC*
Just lurking....trying to see what your tutorial is covering. Kbye..
Needs to add
WARNING: This user is need to add fun advice moodlet or The Sims 3 Supernatural moodlets. edit the page to add moodlets.
- That page isn't protected, so anyone should be able to add moodlets. :) -whiterider 08:30, 15 September 2012 (EDT)