Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2024 at 8:07 PM Last edited by emmyjulia : 18th May 2024 at 4:24 PM.
Default [SOLVED] Object create game crashes
Hello!

I converted this door from sims 4 and it worked perfectly.
But it wasn't recolorable so I followed a tutorial by HugeLunatic and it worked out perfect that to! It's now recolorable in SimPE.

But when I start the game know the game crashes after the loading screen. If I take the door out the downloads-folder the game runs smoothly.
So I do know the door is the issue but not sure why. Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious.

Attached the package file if someone want to take a look at it.

Thanks in advance!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  FirstOrderBlastDoor.rar (427.3 KB, 5 downloads)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th May 2024 at 12:37 PM
Do you have a copy of this that you didn't edit? I want to see what the GMND originally looked like, because everything looks fine at first glance, but editing the GMND can cause crashing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2024 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
Do you have a copy of this that you didn't edit? I want to see what the GMND originally looked like, because everything looks fine at first glance, but editing the GMND can cause crashing.

Thank you omglo! I redid the door and it works fine know (did exactly as before so super weird). But will definitely check that in the future.