Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#376 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 12:24 AM
Default Final Round Scores! Yay!
eedgan-149/150
Comments: Oh wow, I love this entry! The colors you used are so bright and cheerful, and the whole place just sort of fits together. Plus the stenciling picture is very cool. Beautifully done. All of your rooms hurt my eyes equally.. haha! I like the consistency of bold colors and sunshine in all of the rooms.
I just adore the stenciling picture, its such a nice touch and really shows off the effort she took into designing this apartment. I love the nice blend of colors and overall fresh look of the place. Great job.

romyhorse-146/150

Comments: I love the way you picked a theme for your apartment and were able to make it work for every room… very cool. Plus the angles that you took your pictures at are awesome. Beautiful design. I love that you didn't send me on a rollercoaster of feelings as we moved from room to room and I truly appreciate that you were able to accurately discern African and Middle Eastern design from that of American Southwest. There is consistancy in design for all the rooms . I can see you living here and loving it. I thought the design was interesting, but what stood out was those bold rich tones. I've never seen the Middle East meets Shabby Chic before LOL But I think you nailed it. It was a little "busy" but overall a very solid design.

bekpek-127/150
Comments: I like your design, it’s got a funky feel to it. I loved the bathroom you chose and really which that the rest of your choices had matched the energy in that room. I love the color choices you used, very bold I felt that the stark white kitchen was a little out of place with all the other rich colors used. Great entry.

SimsArtThat-134/150

Comments: I really wish that you had maintained the minimalist approach for the living area that you displayed in your bedroom and dining areas. I think you have too many "forms" there for such a small space and the forms take on a crowded look rather than "comfy". Your designs are always interesting to look at, because at first it’s just a wash of color and clutter, but then as you keep looking it over, you can see all the tiny details you included to make it look great. Very creative as always.Definitely reflective of your designer's persona. I love the detail that went into this apartment and the dark rich tones flowed well throughout the space. Excellent work.

IceAngel12891-121/150

Comments: I really don't like the shelves hanging over the chairs and the chandalier over the tub breakes all design rules. The chandalier can electricute you although there is other electical lighting that can co-exist with water. You did a nice job on this, everything looks good. I especially like the wall of picture frames in the living room, it makes the room look inviting. Very well executed. Lovely colors and placement. You've done well throughout this competition and I enjoy your design style. Great work.

3rd is................

SimsArtThat

Second is........

romyhorse

So the winer is..........

eedgan
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#377 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 12:55 AM
Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked the stencilling pic - it was hard getting the sim to the right height. I had to use a OMSP, then on top of that place a magisplay tray - and then pose my sim!

Thanks to all the judges and to annay for hosting. It was hard, but fun.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Test Subject
Original Poster
#378 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 1:05 AM
Congrats to everyone for doing so well. This contest was defiinaly hard and pushed everyone to the limit and the designs were awsome.

Winners we'll talk about prizes soon. As soon as I get that set up. :D

Page 16 of 16