Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2023 at 6:06 PM Last edited by Sorceress Supreme : 27th Dec 2023 at 8:31 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Weird crashing after Windows 11
Hi, all. After a long break - mostly due to that fact that one of my hard drives failed - I've been tryng to get back to playing. After getting the new hard drive, I also finally installed Windows 11. Now, everything seems to work right; the game itself works, saves fine and I've been building my desert world in caw just fine. I can also play several hours without problems. Now, the weird part comes when I close the game. Closing the game brings the whole computer into a full freeze. The desktop background doubles itself, all the folder icons are all over the place and nothing works, not even the task manager. Only thing to do is to shut down the computer from the power button. I read from Nraas that One Drive has a storage limit (5 gb) but in our family we have the storage limit unlock already paid for other reasons.

I've gone through the crash check list and tried googling but no one seems to have this kind of trouble. Does this sound familiar to anyone here?