Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 12:52 PM
Script Mods on Mac- HELP ME PLEASE
Hey guys,

So I have a mac and I've found that there is barely any help for mac users, so I thought I'd ask here.

I keep trying to install script mods but they never work, they don't show up in game, I can't use pregnancy mods, I can't even use pose players or poses, even with Andrew's Pose Player up to date. Houses and sims won't work even though I have downloaded them and unzipped their files and placed them into the Tray files folder. I DO have script mods enabled in game, IT JUST WON'T WORK AND I'M GETTING REALLY ANNOYED.

I am just wondering if there is something I am doing wrong? Because I can't find anything to help me or show me how to do it.

Any help would be fantastic, I'm a story teller and I am without poses

Thanks again,

Tanisha
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 12:45 PM
Whenever the game updates Mods are automatically disabled in-game. Start the game and when you reach the main menu, click on options menu (looks like this: ...) and go into Game Options then Other and ensure the following two boxes are checked:
Enable Custom Content and Mods
Allow Script Mods

This is my signature.