Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 6:37 PM
Default Game Refuses To Go Past Lot Loading Screen
The other day I was happily playing the Sims 2 with Uni EP when the game crashed as I was loading a lot. Now whenever I try to go to that lot, the game won't load it, I'm pretty sure it also has the same effect on the other lots.

So have my families been corrupted? Do I need to delete them? If so, how?

Or should I reinstall the game, although I'd rather not..

I'm also about to install NL, so I'm hoping that this will somehow correct the problem, but I'm not sure if I should without some advice.

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 8:27 PM
I had a same problem with one of my houses. I think it was because i did something that ruined the house. Oh wait, i remeber i was playing this family and i think i was using moveobjects on and was interefearing with a bunch of stuff. Then i was deleting sims and so on. Then later when i tried to load the house it would reach the 3rd bar then crash. If you did something like this it is most likely that your sims are the ones corrupt. But if not it is probably the house.

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 12:08 AM
Maybe you should just move the family out of the lot and into other lot/house.

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.