Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 12:29 AM
How do you get out of CAS at beginning of game to actually play
I have discs of Sims 4. Followed instructions and everything installed fine. I started up the game and had to create a sim before anything else. I did so. That's where I'm still stuck. After creating the sims, how do you actually get in the game to find your house, etc.? I'm really confused. Thanks for your help.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 2:50 AM
When you were finished with making your sims did you click the check in the lower right corner?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cmcallister14
When you were finished with making your sims did you click the check in the lower right corner?

I didn't have a check. I had an X that said cancel.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:13 AM
There's a check to the right of that X that you can click to finalize your sims and move on to choose a home.

you mean you don't lust after death? you don't wanna go on a romantic cruise to hell with death? you don't wanna give death an oil massage?
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 3:01 AM
There should be a check in the lower right corner. After that select a starter home. Or just press Control+Shift+C then type FreeRealEstate On to make all the homes free. When you exit and save, once you launch the game again just press the play button bottom right, find the green plumbob in the world and click the play button.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:56 PM
Thank you to everyone that helped me out on this. Problem solved. It turns out that my resolution was off, cutting off the far right of the screen. Therefore, I couldn't see the check mark to accept the Sim and move on to the game. This site has some really nice and helpful people. You are appreciated.