Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2024 at 3:21 AM Last edited by paraberry : 23rd Feb 2024 at 8:42 PM.
Default I made Velvet Sofasaurus Maxis Matched seating (+ more) my CC thread
Hello! this is one of my favorite sofas in Sims 1 and Frankie Mashuga agreed that we needed a matching lounge chair(asaurus) and loveseat(asaurus), so I spent a few days figuring out how Transmogrifier works and was finally able to make any eccentric Simmer's dream come true!

This is my first time making custom content for Sims 1

Velvet Chairasaurus - §225
Velvet Loveseatasaurus - §375

*update* of course after I post this I was playing and noticed in build mode the selection box of the loveseat expanded past the loveseat itself, nothing game breaking but I re-imported the files and it's fixed
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Velvet Sofasaurus Maxis Matched.zip (617.4 KB, 7 downloads)
Description: *updated* includes the lounge chair and loveseat
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Feb 2024 at 8:46 PM
This is wonderful, thank you! I always liked this loveseat so great to have the armchairs.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 16th Feb 2024 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
This is wonderful, thank you! I always liked this loveseat so great to have the armchairs.

Wow, tastes sure differ! I don't think I've used that sofa EVER; it hurts my eyes to even LOOK at it. It's fun that people are so different.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
Wow, tastes sure differ! I don't think I've used that sofa EVER; it hurts my eyes to even LOOK at it.

WHAT?? How can you not love everything in Frankie's house?

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 3:48 PM
By the way, Frankie loves them! (He could only fit the chairs in his odd lounge):

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
WHAT?? How can you not love everything in Frankie's house?

Okay, now I need an aspirin. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Feb 2024 at 9:52 AM
Hahaha that sofa is shameless, it deserved very well some companions. A magnificent update😁

@Corylea, I got to agree: for the life of mine, I can't figure out how the Mashugas could put any paintings on their odd-shaped walls!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Feb 2024 at 2:21 AM
there is definitely a lot of wacky and unforgettable items in the game, I'm sure the creators had a lot of fun making them!

I'm happy the chairs are getting some use, i wasn't sure if anyone else would want them
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Feb 2024 at 3:11 AM
I love the chairs! Thanks for making them and sharing them.

and Congrats on figuring out how the Transmogrifier works!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2024 at 8:39 PM
you're welcome, and thanks I'm still learning how it works!

I think I will just upload any custom content I make to this thread, I just finished a Maxis Match set with more animal print! The SimSafari Sofa!

With all 4 rotations!

SimSafari Loveseat - §180
SimSafari Chair - §120

Comfort: 3
Energy: 5

(editing alpha channels and z buffers is no fun )
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  SimSafari Maxis Matched.zip (668.1 KB, 2 downloads)
Description: includes loveseat and chair
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2024 at 8:41 PM
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2024 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paraberry
you're welcome, and thanks I'm still learning how it works!

I think I will just upload any custom content I make to this thread, I just finished a Maxis Match set with more animal print! The SimSafari Sofa!

With all 4 rotations!

SimSafari Loveseat - §180
SimSafari Chair - §120

Comfort: 3
Energy: 5

(editing alpha channels and z buffers is no fun )

Awww these ones are very lovely!!! I can see more use for these terribly gaudy (in a good way) 90's objects! Thanks a lot!!!