Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
My tests came back ok! But I'm a little iffy since the one that was giving me the problems in the first place wasn't the one that they were concerned about. So...I'm ok, I guess? I'm going to keep an eye on the situation.
Good news! :lovestruc *hug*

Edit: A tip I discovered accidentally for the child alone with a screaming baby scenario: have your child invite an adult sim to visit, they love to take care of the crib sprog, bottle feed it and even change is diapper! Of course it's better if you know someone with the family trait.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:13 PM

I updated the room to make it less deadly by placing a tall fence around the fireplace. Short fences do not work for this purpose. Sims can still burn with a short fence in place. I also updated the decor a little bit to make it more pleasing to the eye. (My sims don't get the luxury of using money cheats, so they have to wait until they have enough money for the fancy stuff.)

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Instructor
#28 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
My tests came back ok! But I'm a little iffy since the one that was giving me the problems in the first place wasn't the one that they were concerned about. So...I'm ok, I guess? I'm going to keep an eye on the situation.

That is good news. I hope things continue to go well with you.

Is it not better to be counted among the strange rather than the incurably stupid? ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Page 2 of 2