Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2024 at 11:12 PM
Default Mod Upload Issue
IDK where to put this but this is probably my best bet. I submitted a mod but it had an issue I thought I fixed. Because it is still in the queue, I can't change the file and I can't take it back. Is there a way for a moderator to like cancel it or allow me to submit the new file? Otherwise the mod won't be tested correctly and will end up not working and I don't want that published obviously. So if I could have some form of help that would be great! Thank you!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 29th Apr 2024 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CosmicZephyrus
IDK where to put this but this is probably my best bet. I submitted a mod but it had an issue I thought I fixed. Because it is still in the queue, I can't change the file and I can't take it back. Is there a way for a moderator to like cancel it or allow me to submit the new file? Otherwise the mod won't be tested correctly and will end up not working and I don't want that published obviously. So if I could have some form of help that would be great! Thank you!

Hello @CosmicZephyrus
At the moment it sounds like the process is with the Moderators - unfortunately you don't have access to update your mod during that period of time.
You will be able to fix it if either the Moderators send it back for further updating or if your mod is approved, you will be able to edit and update then too.
Please be patient, I am sure it will be sorted shortly.

P.S. Don't ask for your mod to be cancelled - your are scored for every upload and would end up with a score of -1 (worse than not having uploaded at all).
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#3 Old 29th Apr 2024 at 7:15 AM
It has been rejected as per your request.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Apr 2024 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AdonisPluto
It has been rejected as per your request.

Thank you! So sorry for the trouble. I will do better next time!