Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 9:44 AM Last edited by Ebonova : 2nd Feb 2010 at 4:48 AM.
Default 10 things...
10 things I hate/ love about me...

We had the love and hate threads, where you say you most loved and hated things, but we haven't had one where you say what you love and hate about being you

Here you can list the things that you hate and would love to change about yourself. Rant about them if you want to. Also say the things you love about yourself, from your hair to your personality to your ninja like reflexes

So I'm gonna start with my hate list...

1. My eyes aren't purple (they happen to be boring old blue-grey-green)
2. I hate my name (Everyone calls me 'Aleksandra' instead of 'Alex')
3. I am way too shy (but really talkative on the internet)
4. I always end up regretting what I say or don't say (happened too many times before )
5. I have absolutely no idea what color my hair is (sometimes it looks more brown, sometimes it's blonde, sometimes it's gingery)
6. My insomnia (very very very annoying)
7. I always have to hide the true me (cuz people don't like it)
8. I get bored waaaaay too easily (not fun, beleive me)
9. I have various mental issues... sometimes I wonder if I'm bipolar or someting...
10. How my friends and family keep making me eat more, saying I'm anorexic (again very very very annoying)

Ok, I think I've ranted enough... Now for the things I love about me!

1. My insomnia (strange, ain't it? but it keeps me alert)
2. I can procrastinate all I want and still get the highest mark on a test/ project in my grade (I usually don't study either)
3. My ninja-like sense of smell and hearing (I can hear the faintest noises and recognize what is in a smoothie by smelling it)
4. My awesome memory (almost photographic )
5. I don't hate myself TOO much (well sometimes I do... I have issues I guess)
6. My obsession with cats (me wuvs them)
7. My creative imagination (and evil mastermind brain)
8. My ability to lie well (can wrap people around my little finger, although it MAY come from the fact that I am a 'good girl' and everyone trusts me)
9. My ability to fake being asleep (comes in handy all the time)
10. The way my hair looks RIGHT NOW (dead-straight and really long bangs)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 10:45 AM
Cool idea for a thread :D

My Hate List
  • The fact that I need to wear glasses: My mother is TOTALLY against contact lenses and my wearing of glasses always makes people think I'm incredibly nerdy
  • The fact that no one really knows me: I can't attach myself to people. I've moved around my entire childhood, and doing that really messes you up, especially when you're moving from country to country.
  • I let people walk all over me: Ugh, I can usually stand up to people, but if I'm close to them I find it hard to do so.
  • I have a short fuse: I can't go a day without getting into a screaming match with my mother. I suppose I only have a short fuse with her, but still. It's annoying.
  • I'm unemployed: I really need a job. My parents are cutting me off, so I'm spending as little money as possible. Unfortunately, I suck at saving, so it isn't going too well. Damn me and my hobo-esque qualities.
  • I make friends with the wrong people: I don't mean my friends are bad influences, I just mean that I make friends with them and regret doing so because they'll end up annoying me soon enough. The only person this hasn't happened with is Milly. I feel like dropping every single one of my friendships (minus Milly) and starting over, but I can't.
  • My skin tone: Onto the good, superficial bit! Yay! I hate being so tanned. I love pale skin, but the palest I ever get is still a little bit tanned. It's rather lame.
  • My boobs: Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want them much bigger, but seriously, they're still quite small. According to someone who I am currently ignoring and therefore will not be referred to by name, they're the perfect size, but eh.
  • I get addicted to things too easily: I should really never try drugs. Oops. Try drugs again. I get addicted to things far too easily which is dangerous. At least my addictions have only ever been harmless; tea and other such things.
  • I'm totally messed up: I just am. Full stop.

And now onto the good bit...

My Love List
  • My body: Call me whatever the hell you want, I don't care, but I have a good body. I'm skinny but I still have curves, and I've been told by numerous people that it's so. I'm not a self-absorbed ass, I'm just confident that I'm not hideous.
  • My hairrrrr: For the first 14 1/2 years of my life, I hated the fact that I have an uncontrollable crop of curls for my hair. Now I've realized that the crazy hair is good. It looks good, people love it, and I've learned how to manage it.
  • My brain: Moooore arrogance! I'm smart. So there. I'm not a super genius and I don't spend my entire life reading and trying to learn, but I just pick things up quickly and am smart.
  • My legs: They go on forever. Seriously, they are LONG! But I love them. Long and slender. Lovely :P
  • My cockiness/self-assurance: Call me what you will, but I'm cocky and I know it. I know my assets and I will use them to my advantage, knowing that I will nearly always get what I want. I'm not a brat, I'm just cocky .
  • My hands: I have nice hands. People tell me I should be a hand model. I think I'm destined for greater things in life.
  • My eyes: They're brown, but I love the colour. They're kind of yellowish as well, which I think is pretty cool.
  • My lack of need to exercise: I'm skinny naturally. I don't exercise much (other than walking to and from the bus stop/school) and my metabolism is fast, hence natural slenderness without exercise.
  • I make a mean cup of tea: Ha, stupid but it's true. I love tea. I drink too much. But it's amazing.
  • Call me a tease if you will, but...: I can get guys if I want. Or if I don't want. Whichever I would prefer at the time. It's quite handy at parties or even when I'm just out, but I will have to admit that I'm a bit of a tease sometimes xD

Oh, wow. That entire love list was just me being an arrogant prat...I LOVE IT!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 5:39 PM
Hate list:

1. My hair color.. I'd like to have it black, not this dark blondish..
2. My shyness
3. My life in general.. I would change many things
4. I can't do the same thing for a long time
5. My body.. I'm way too thin
6. The fact that I keep my feelings inside and nobody knows how I really am
7. My ears.. they're weird, seriously
8. My eye color.. I always wanted blue eyes, not this boring brown
9. Not living in Manhattan
10. Saying things that I don't want to

Love list:

1. My skintone =) I love being pale
2. My stunning love for architecture
3. My eyebrows.. weird, huh? xD
4. My addiction to coffee
5. My creativity
6. My drawing skills
7. The decrease of my sleeping need everyday
8. My goth look =D
9. My lips =P
10. How my nails look being black

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 5:40 PM
My Hate List

-My hair - it seriously needs to decide whether it is straight or curly. I don't care which it decides to be, I'd just rather not wander around with dodgy hair all the time.
-The fact that I act like I have no brain when I like someone - just... ugh. It's really embarrasing sometimes, and (according to my almost-impeccable school records) I am pretty smart.
-I look too innocent - it just makes me a magnet for people who feel like yelling at people, 'cause they can just tell I'm not gonna say anything back.
-I'm totally unco-ordinated - kinda goes with territory since I'm tall, but I can't play any sport competently.
-I'm a really fussy eater - I literally can't eat meat because I just feel bad, but I'm not a huge fan of veg either, so as you can imagine this means I normally end up eating sandwiches, candy and pasta. :/
-I am way too shy - I know I maybe don't come across like that, but believe me I am.
-Being tall - it has its advantages, but I just don't use them.
-I can't resist attraction - if I think a guy is attractive, I usually end up having a crush on them, however small. I'm trying to work on this, but not much progress so far.
-My eyelashes are ridiculously short - this may sound stupid, but it means I simply can't go a day without mascara, or I just look dodgy.
-My feet are huuuge - soon I will have to have my shoes specially made. Not joking.

'Kay, enough negativity. My Love List

-My hair - although it can't decide what style it is, right now it is a lovely colour, and it's lovely and thick. It also grows pretty fast, so it should be the length I want it fairly soon. :D
-My nose - OK, I know loads of people are like 'Nooo... my nose is too big/too small/crooked/whatever!' but mine is just the perfect size and shape. Not meaning to rub it in or anything...
-My eyes - I've always loved the greeny-brown colour, and the fact that they look slightly greener or slightly browner depending on the light - I rely on them to attempt to captivate people. :P
-My dimples - I've learnt to love them, thankfully. :D
-Being tall - I don't like it all the time, but it does mean people occasionally think I'm older, which is... useful.
-I'm fairly clever - I don't tend to exploit it much (it sometimes makes people hate me ) but I liiiiiike it. :D
-Being able to get on with guys - through this I've made a lot of good guy friends, which can be useful...
-Being a computer whiz - just... fun. :D
-I have a photographic memory - I know my timetable off by heart, I'm taking three languages at GCSE (NOT including English) and I've calculated that I know all the words to nearly every song on my iPod.
-If I ever get in a 'girl fight' I won't have much trouble winning - I've been told that I fight like a cat, and I'm fairly sure it's true. Plus, I haven't ever lost a fight, which is something considering that I was constantly getting into fights at primary school, and I haven't changed much upon going to senior school.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Banned
#5 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 7:12 PM
Hate List:

1) My tendency to be obsessed/overprotective over things. I'm not rich, and $20 is a winfall for me, not just pocket money, so I don't ever let people touch what I work for.
2) My procrastinating side. I tend to put things off until they're overdue, even if I want to do them.
3) I get hot way too easily. Like when I'm in gym class, working on a computer, under a car or even in a claustrophobic space, I get really red in the face and start sweating soooo bad. It's so embarrassing having to ask for ice water on a cold day.
4) My feet. I mean, I can never just look at a size and buy it without trying it on. My feet have ridiculously high arches and they're so wide. I only can wear skate shoes for image reasons (my feet look freaky) and even at the Academy I have to wear my skate shoes more than I wear the school shoes because their shoes hurt my feet.
5) The way my ears hurt when I blast my iPod. Screw you, internal ear damage!
6) The way I lip-sync and dance a little whenever I hear an awesome song, most notably "iGeneration", "Rock N Roll High School", "Creeping Up The Backstairs" and "Give 'Em Hell, Kid".
7) The way I cut off the ends of my words. Apparently, I have a real Canadian accent according to my American/British friends, but really, it's just my overbite. Before I got uppercut in seventh grade by that creepy dude (long story) I actually, according to everyone I knew, had a Scottish accent, even though I've never been there. I just have strong Scottish/British/Irish/French genes.
8) The way people don't believe me when I ace a test and tell them I never studied. It's just like that for me, that if I study, I LOSE marks.
9) My vision. It's soooo annoying when you're trying to do something and your glasses have to be cleaned and when they go back on, you miss it.
10) I'm SUCH a weakling. I can't lift a pencil without gritting my teeth, probably because of my weird disease that they only cured in my back and arms that weakens your arm, hand, leg and back muscles. Luckily, non-genetic!

LOVE LIST!!! :

1) My ability to easily empathize with people, tell when they're lying to me, and generally wrap them around my finger.
2) I can lie to just about anybody and they'll believe me. I'm a great actor and can will myself to cry, have an illness (like a cold, flu, etc.), convincingly faint and I can easily act happy to make someone feel better.
3) My ability to type faster than anybody in my entire hometown. I was clocked as one of the fastest in British Columbia, which says something about people's willingness to chat with me on MSN.
4) The way I can discern what a person's feeling inside, etcetera. See #1.
5) I am very nurturing, according to people I know. I don't sleep until I make everything that's bothering me is right, but ever since the pregnancy test, I've had to go to bed. On time. Every night. Ugh!
6) I'm a walking dictionary. People come up to me on the street asking me for definitions of words. I know them. Must be something about my appearance.
7) I'm not scared to admit I'm fat. I don't care what people think.
8) I'm a perfectionist. I try so hard at everything (like moviemaking) that if I don't get EXACTLY what I picture in my head, I have to start over. Which is why I don't have any collaborates as of yet.
9) I love my eyes. They're smoky brown/gray/green, and they look very good on me. They match my dark hair well and usually help when getting someone to do something for me. *puppy dog eyes*
10) My skin colour (My actual skin is horrible). I'm so pale that when I go outside, my skin glows white. Not really sparkling (ick) but it glows and makes me look like a ghost. Paired with eyeliner, it makes a striking look.
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 8:03 PM
Hate List:

1.I don't like the thing that people mostly look at me as freak because I believe in magic

2.I'm very sensitive and emotional person,sometimes tooooo much!

3.I don't like the thing that I never had one true girlfriend who will like me as I am now,so I never really had a love relationship

4.In high school,I think that I can be better student,my grades aren't very good

5.I hate thing that I always eat my finger's nails! I just can't stop doing that

6.I'm somehow very shy person,so I don't have many friends,I think that I could be more communicative

7.I hate the thing when I have feel of loneliness,and in last couple of weeks,I had it very much

8.I can't accept changes very good,for example,If I put one Desktop picture,I don't change it for years!

9.I can be easily turned angry

10.the way that I dream and imagine tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Love list:

1.I like the way that I draw

2.I'm REALLY PROUD of my EYES! because my eyes are blue,and one is lighter and the other one is darker(one is more blue and the other one is more grey)

3.I really like my name,it's very old but also unique name

4.My dreams and fantasy,but sometimes I just dream to much!

5.I can remember things very well!

6.I like the fact that girls likes me as a friend,and it helps me to see girls personalities,but that doesn't mean that I'm gay

7.My passion for creating and writing

8.I'm somehow able to see people's feelings through their eyes,but I'm not always good at giving advice

9.I really like the thing that I believe in magic

10.I don't easily give up

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Banned
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 4:45 AM
HATE LIST, BOOOO
1) Because I’m not always super happy smiley and I don’t radiate daisies in meadows and sunshiny rainbows, people seem to think that I’m emo. Obviously the black hair, slumpy shoulders (yeah it’s sad but I’m too lazy to change my ways) and pale skin (yet my family is not Caucasian) obviously have something to do with it too but I hate it when people go “aww she’s going to cut herself again” when I pass them in the hall or something like that

2) my easily-distracted nature. I can be thinking about something really really REALLY important, and then I hear someone say something from across the hall and I start thinking about that, then I relate it to something else, and then something else, then I get to whoever I’m trying to tell the really important thing to and I’ve completely forgotten and wasted all of my energy by walking all the way down the hall. I then have to retrace my step, try to remember it, and not get distracted again.

3) My eye color: it’s dark poopish brown. It’s really irritating because they aren’t even nice and liquidlike or chocolaty or like a roasted hazelnut (don’t ask), they’re just kind of dark and… there-ish.

4) My terrible eyesight. I hate it when I have to wear glasses all the time and sometimes they fall off, or they get dirty/smudged, yet I’m still not allowed to get contacts and change my eye color to something pleasing like ice blue or magenta or cat’s-eye yellow.

5) The fact that I am the shortest person in my year, which is kind of pathetic. It’s not my fault I’m not blessed with those genes that make you get taller… and taller.. and taller (I’m talking about you Alex)

6) My name, when I was a kid no one could spell it right (people STILL can’t spell it right which is also pathetic) and I couldn’t even spell it right as a kid

7) the fact that everyone thinks I’m super-smart and I know everything: in grade school people called me “the Walking Dictionary”. Ugh.

8) The fact that I just keep procrastinating and telling myself I’ll do it later and then it never gets done. Then guess what? I get “consequences”. And they aren’t the happy kind.

9) I’m really weak, unathletic, and can’t run that well for long distancese (pretty fast for short distances, maybe about 10-15 meter before I lose it)

10) My voice. It’s sort of nasally and I hate it.

LOVE LIST!! YAYY
1) My bilingualism and the fact that I have learned (fragmented) Japanese partially from watching ANIME. I can sing songs and voice act in Japanese just as I can sing in English (can’t change my voice to save my life in English).

2) The fact that I can write pretty well and have received awards for it in the past (and hopefully in futre too)

3) That I can draw (sketch more like) manga style pretty well, and have develop my own style of draw

4) That I am a fairly musical person, and am able to play piano and flute

5) I can type very very very fast (see being on the computer all these years HAS taught me something) I’m the fastest student at my school and fairly sure I can also beat teachers (yay for 100WPM, at least)

6) My face. My mouth is just the right size without looking overinflated and without looking like a flattened dog treat (yeah…) and my eyes are wide for my race

7) My thinness. It’s nice, refreshing. And it makes me happy. Yeah.

8) The fact that I can wear skinny jeans and they look good (not great, I’m not that conceited or am I?) on me without me having to get any alterations to them

9) The fact that I DO NOT freckle and burn; I tan. My skintone is awesome.

10) The fact that I never ever sit still, I don’t have a disorder, it’s just that I ALWAYS need something to occupy myself otherwise there’s a system underload (if that’s possible) and I explode. So I’m always walking around, moving my fingers by typing or piano or flute or other.
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 4:47 AM
HEHEHEHE I'm a tall person that keeps on getting taller Catty!
Yeah. I wanna get non-prescription purple contacts.
Mainly so I can creep people out XD
Banned
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 6:00 AM
HATE LIST
  1. My hair is way too frizzy
    It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to do anything athletic at all whatsoever
    My hair colour (sometimes very dark brown, sometimes golden, sometimes mousy)
    My eye colour (boring, green and brown)
    Insomnia
    The fact that my brain is unable to shut up
    I don't let people know who I really am
    I'm too much of a push over
    50 billion freckles
    TOO FAT! *pouty face*
Love list
  1. The fact that I never need to study for tests
    Bright lights don't bug my eyes
    I have excellent vision and hearing(ninja status QK)
    My hair is nice and curly on occasion
    My adoration of living creatures(except snakes and spiders)
    I am a true genius
    My mom's threats don't work on me >=D
    Rarely do I feel exhausted, and I need only 4-5 hours of sleep to be good for a day
    I won't need braces
    How pale my skin is(stands out here in sunny California)
Alchemist
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 6:23 AM
Hate List:

My damn inability to gain weight. For my height, I'm about 20kg underweight. I always get called anorexic, skinny, etc etc etc.
I'm not in the least bit fit.
I'm pretty much flat chested. I have to get that gene from my mother's side, don't I? (I pretty much ended up with the bad things from each side of the family)
Too hairy. Enough that my brothers call me a boy.
My damn shoulders can be messed up just by reaching up to grab something off the top shelf of the pantry.
My hair is just boring, blah, straight.
My damn ears are huge, and look even worse when I have my hair up. Which isn't as bad now that I can wear my hair down for school, bit it still sucks.
My toes are very long, meaning I always hurt them.
My feet are narrow. Combined with the long toes, it makes it very hard to find shoes that fit.
It takes me ages and ages to get a tan, which I wouldn't care about if I didn't get teased for having permanently bright white skin.
My nose. Too big, weird bump halfway up, etc.
Bad temper
Too emotional at times. Other times I don't seem to feel any emotion.
I cry way too easily. Often just standing in the wind, I cry. And often when with a group of people that aren't my friends or immediate family. I often sit in my bedroom crying when we have family over.
My eyes can't stand very bright light at all, which can be a problem living in Australia.
I'm not especially good at any certain thing, so I don't really have any hobbies, which makes me 'a boring little freak', as someone put it.

Love List:
My height. Not to short, and just tall enough I can reach most things easily, and I've got a year or so more growing to do.
My eyes. Everyone says they're pretty.
Hair colour. Natural highlights can get me into trouble at school, but they create most of the small amount of compliments i get about my appearance
I'm relatively smart. No, I'm not meaning to be egotistical.
I don't seem to get too many pimples, for the amount of times I remember to wash my face properly.
I don't seem to get sick easily. Often the whole family can have a cold for two weeks, and I won't catch it.
I never seem to need much sleep
Scholar
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 3:41 PM
Hate list:

1. I am a bitchy, bitchy, bitch.
2. I fail at studying. I have such a short attention span.
3. My dyslexia... ugh.
4. My body. I absolutely hate it. But I feel like I can't do anything about it, no matter how hard I work out nothing changes!
5. My current academic status - I was always the best student in my year, the A* candidate, and now all I'm getting are B's and C's. Wtf.
6. My mental instabillity... Some days I just can't take it.
7. The fact that my anorexic/bulimic years have affected me in so many ways.
8. I am sometimes too honest. It ruins friendships.
9. I seem to always attract the wrong kind of people, and get the wrong kind of attention.
10. The fact that I can't be as pretty as one of my best friends.

Love list:

1. I'm artistic, and I always feel like I can improve on my art.
2. My Eyebrows <3 Even though they may be a little too thin.
3. I'm quite a nice person, I guess.
4. CAFFIENE ADDICTION!
5. I think I have pretty good fashion sense.
6. I don't have acne, yay!
7. I'm a pretty tough rugby player.
8. I'm a gamer, and proud.
9. My nails, they seem to be able to grow without breaking. Huzzah!
10. I have good immunity. My mum has Auto-Immune Deficiency Syndrome (A genetic disease) and I'm really glad I don't have it. I think.

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Banned
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Torako-Tiger-Girl
HATE LIST, BOOOO
1) Because I’m not always super happy smiley and I don’t radiate daisies in meadows and sunshiny rainbows, people seem to think that I’m emo. Obviously the black hair, slumpy shoulders (yeah it’s sad but I’m too lazy to change my ways) and pale skin (yet my family is not Caucasian) obviously have something to do with it too but I hate it when people go “aww she’s going to cut herself again” when I pass them in the hall or something like that

2) my easily-distracted nature. I can be thinking about something really really REALLY important, and then I hear someone say something from across the hall and I start thinking about that, then I relate it to something else, and then something else, then I get to whoever I’m trying to tell the really important thing to and I’ve completely forgotten and wasted all of my energy by walking all the way down the hall. I then have to retrace my step, try to remember it, and not get distracted again.

3) My eye color: it’s dark poopish brown. It’s really irritating because they aren’t even nice and liquidlike or chocolaty or like a roasted hazelnut (don’t ask), they’re just kind of dark and… there-ish.

4) My terrible eyesight. I hate it when I have to wear glasses all the time and sometimes they fall off, or they get dirty/smudged, yet I’m still not allowed to get contacts and change my eye color to something pleasing like ice blue or magenta or cat’s-eye yellow.

5) The fact that I am the shortest person in my year, which is kind of pathetic. It’s not my fault I’m not blessed with those genes that make you get taller… and taller.. and taller (I’m talking about you Alex)

6) My name, when I was a kid no one could spell it right (people STILL can’t spell it right which is also pathetic) and I couldn’t even spell it right as a kid

7) the fact that everyone thinks I’m super-smart and I know everything: in grade school people called me “the Walking Dictionary”. Ugh.

8) The fact that I just keep procrastinating and telling myself I’ll do it later and then it never gets done. Then guess what? I get “consequences”. And they aren’t the happy kind.

9) I’m really weak, unathletic, and can’t run that well for long distancese (pretty fast for short distances, maybe about 10-15 meter before I lose it)

10) My voice. It’s sort of nasally and I hate it.

LOVE LIST!! YAYY
1) My bilingualism and the fact that I have learned (fragmented) Japanese partially from watching ANIME. I can sing songs and voice act in Japanese just as I can sing in English (can’t change my voice to save my life in English).

2) The fact that I can write pretty well and have received awards for it in the past (and hopefully in futre too)

3) That I can draw (sketch more like) manga style pretty well, and have develop my own style of draw

4) That I am a fairly musical person, and am able to play piano and flute

5) I can type very very very fast (see being on the computer all these years HAS taught me something) I’m the fastest student at my school and fairly sure I can also beat teachers (yay for 100WPM, at least)

6) My face. My mouth is just the right size without looking overinflated and without looking like a flattened dog treat (yeah…) and my eyes are wide for my race

7) My thinness. It’s nice, refreshing. And it makes me happy. Yeah.

8) The fact that I can wear skinny jeans and they look good (not great, I’m not that conceited or am I?) on me without me having to get any alterations to them

9) The fact that I DO NOT freckle and burn; I tan. My skintone is awesome.

10) The fact that I never ever sit still, I don’t have a disorder, it’s just that I ALWAYS need something to occupy myself otherwise there’s a system underload (if that’s possible) and I explode. So I’m always walking around, moving my fingers by typing or piano or flute or other.

WOW. We are like, the same! Except that I burn, not tan.
Banned
#13 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 6:14 PM
That's scary... woah

So you play flute?? And piano??
Instructor
#14 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 12:57 AM
Hate:

-The fact that I pretty much have no emotions. I never cry in sad movies, I never cry listening to sad songs, or reading books.

- I'm starting to think there is a problem with my brain because I have problems figuring out what a question is asking (Even if it is obvious) or even being able to tell sometimes if something is a statement or a question.

-How I can just blow something off and not give a damn (Though this sometimes helps at certain times)

-My hair color. When I was younger is was a pretty color of blonde, but now it's darkened up and looks horrible to me even thought everyone else thinks it looks beautiful or whatever. (Though I'm getting light highlights in a week)

- My attention span. It's not very big which is a problem for schoolwork and learning other things.

- How I obsess over some things sometimes. This isn't very common, but it happens to me sometimes and even I find it annoying. Lolz.

- How I zone out so much I'll miss most of what someone is saying.

Love:

-My hair style. It's nice and straight, so the only time I have to actually straighten it myself is when I sleep on it funny if it's wet.

-My voice. I don't like to rag about it, but everyone says its really pretty and I love to sing, so that works out. Lolz.

-The ability I have to make myself go back to normal when I'm freaked out or scared or anything.

-My creativity level. I write and write and write all the time. Same goes with drawing, so that keeps it high.

- How I can lie very easily. Yeah, I know that's not good, but it comes in handy since I'm so good at it. I have an awesome poker face. Hahahaha.

-How I can keep peace between all of my friends and solve problems I'm not even involved in.

And that's pretty much it. Lol.
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 9:22 PM Last edited by Muppet_5 : 18th Feb 2010 at 3:23 PM.
Hate list:

1, I'm too emotional
2, Soon 15 but never had a boyfriend
3, My dark blue-grey eyes
4, I can't trust anyone (I have a dark past wich you don't want to know)
5, That all the teachers feel so sorry for me.
6, I never feel happy
7, Insomnia
8, My claustrophobia
9, I'm always freezing
10, Waaay too paranoid

Love list:

1, I'm artistic
2, My nails
3, My singing voice (when I finally got used to it)
4, I'm athletic
5, I have a good memory (sometimes too good )
6, I don't have so many friends (anymore) but those that I have are
7, My face
8, My guitar skills
9, My name (wich I won't tell ya)
10, That I'm good at acting (useful )
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 5:53 PM Last edited by fthomas : 10th Jul 2010 at 8:47 AM.
Hate list:

1, My eyebrows.
2, Hair colour.
3, Attention Span.
4, I always stay quiet in awkward silences.
5, Constant headaches.
6, Short nails.
7, I can never think of good comebacks.
8, The fact that I'm rubbish at creating custom content for the sims.
9, I want porcelain pale skin.
10, Crappyness at Maths.

Love list:

1, Arms.
2, Height.
3, Kindness.
4, Ability to make friends easily.
5, Chocolate Brown Eyes.
6, Long, Black Eyelashes.
7, Athletic Ability.
8, Bit of a Comedian.
9, I tan.