Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2023 at 1:44 AM
Default Create a trait using Zerbu's Mod Constructor v5.0
Hi everyone!

I wanted to try and create a trait and I know you make them using Zerbu's mod constructor, but I have no idea how to actually create it and make it do the things I want to do. I tried watching the v5 tutorials by Sims ModelSimmer on YouTube, but they really don't go in depth in the way that I need to make the trait that I want.

I'd like to make a zombie trait. Their needs would decay very slowly, their mood would always be angry, they would make surrounding sims scared, they would have a custom idle, a custom walk, and they would autonomously use the "Fight" interaction on other sims whenever possible. Then, if the sim with the zombie trait has a higher athletic skill than the one they're attacking, they would get the "bitten" buff and would die in a certain amount of time. But if the sim that is getting attacked has the higher athletic skill, that sim will win the fight and the sim with the zombie trait will die.

I hope I'm explaining this well enough for someone to understand lol. But that is basically what I'm trying to do, and so I'm curious on how I would go about doing this or if any better tutorials out there exist. Thanks in advance!