Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 1:46 AM
Creating a new mesh
Hi,

I'm a new modder and would like to know what I need to create new meshes for the game. I want to create head accessories.

Thanks for helping me,

Resilient
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 1:53 AM
Moving to CAS Parts. Please also take a look at the Tutorials forum.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 2:51 AM Last edited by 3Sierra3 : 27th Oct 2014 at 3:05 AM.
I haven't tried making an accessory for Sims 4 yet but I think all you need is Sims 4 Studio and Blender. There is a tutorial I've been thinking of trying From here Making walls and recolors was pretty easy so I'm tempted to see if I can do it.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 10:46 AM
Seconding what the previous poster said. The Sims 4 Studio accessories tutorial they linked to is very clear and easy to follow, even if you're not familiar with Blender. You do, however, need to know how to create a new mesh first (or at least how to modify one of the meshes already in the game), so if you don't already know how, you'll need to Google around to find some tutorials on the basics of doing that.