Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#426 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
Also, no pastel blue or browns, especially not together.

I fear for you if you've ever seen pastel blue and brown together!!! And anyway, light blues are SOOO last summer!!! :D

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
Make somthing idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Visit my website: nOh!1
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#427 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:53 PM
Hey, pastel blue and brown look great together. That combination was huge in the 70s. Not that I *cough* remember the 70s, mind you. *ahem*

I'd like to see more jackets for men that aren't leather. All the open-jacket styles are leather, and the pants are baggy, and they've got a sweater underneath that bags out at the waist -- I'd love one in black not-leather with matching *decent-looking* trousers and a snug white t-shirt.

I'm not much good with graphics, but I'm going to take a shot at something like that today. I'll report back later.
#428 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 12:44 AM
I'm a sk8er chick! I would like some new sk8er outfits for guys!!
#429 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 12:56 AM
Polo shirts (stripes) very hot, and jeans, are really in this year, anyone agree? And Guess has like the best clothes, too bad they're so expensive.
Test Subject
#430 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 1:00 AM
Amen Amen Amen! This is my OTHER big issue with skinners & meshers, the lack of male clothing.
#431 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 1:04 AM
oh, and someone should make decent swimsuits for men, speedos are so out and old. My gramps wears one for crying out loud!
Lab Assistant
#432 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SPunKY_MS
oh, and someone should make decent swimsuits for men, speedos are so out and old. My gramps wears one for crying out loud!

Your grandfather wears Speedos? Saints and ministers of grace preserve us, the mere thought of it fills me with formless dread.

Then again, my family tends to have kids late -- my dad was 40 when I was born and my mom was 32. I'm only six years older than she was, but technically I could be a grandparent. Mind you, you wouldn't want to see me in a bikini, either. :banned:

Anyway, there are actually a lot of good men's swimsuits on TSR.
Test Subject
#433 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 2:52 AM
not even sexy.. but at least stylish.
all my men seem to wear the same three outfits cause i do not like alot of what i find for men.. and there really isnt alot out there.

though rather then complaining and asking others to make them i think i should just learn hos ot make the cloathing myself.
Field Researcher
#434 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 3:09 AM
I may just be a little picky but I really don't like baggy shirts on my male sims it makes them look fat
Lab Assistant
#435 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 6:30 AM
I finally got around to uploading my black suit/white tee outfit for men. It's my first Sims2 skin, but I'm reasonably happy with how it came out. It's modeled on the Maxis-made suit with open jacket and sweater underneath -- I just darkened the suit, unbulkified the "sweater" to look more trim, and changed its color to white. I think it looks pretty sexy on my model, but you can decide for yourself -- the download thread is here.
Test Subject
#436 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 6:39 AM
I'd love to see some loose open billowy shirts, like Renaissance Fair shirts. And leather pants & spandex, in different colors & patterns.

I've asked a couple sites why they don't do Male stuff...and I get told "It's BORING"...like, how is it any more boring to do Male Sims over Female?

(And we've got to keep these posts going...here, and on the Official Sims Board at EA Games, and emailing the various site owners to ask...it's the squeaky wheels that get the grease, folks!)
Test Subject
#437 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 4:54 PM
i can make some basic sexy men meshes but im no good at doing the detail for them.
-short shorts
-unitards
-tights
-bikini underwear
-maybe a night gown like thing?
again i can make these kinda things but the detail would really suck so it would have to be a joint effort
#438 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 11:17 PM
Hello :howdy: . I don't know if anyones come across this site www.rufskin.com. I think it has some great clothes for men that someone could make or get ideas from. :D
Field Researcher
#439 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 12:42 AM
Hey guys I...seems we all share the same complaint.So I thought I'd share a couple of sites, which I think they have pretty sexy clothes,and they have great detail too http://groups.yahoo.com/adultconf?d...sGoGoGoUnder%2F (must be 18+) and http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/SimsGoGoGo/ (and of course you need a Yahoo ID) both sites are Deans SimsGoGoGo Sims 2 sites.So go check 'em out & hope it's the sexy ya'll are lookin for
#440 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 1:12 AM
Leather, lots of leather
Test Subject
#441 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 6:17 PM
I totally agree! I think all those talented simmers need to make some more man clohes! What man or woman would want to kiss a guy if he was wearing pants up to his belly button and a tucked in shirt??? Honesly.
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#442 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 12:16 AM
Aha! That's the key! I was trying to figure out why the male sims couldn't have cool untucked shirts, and the reason is that the mesh doesn't have a straight edge at the bottom, like the hawaiian shirts! OK, now I have something to test out the DatGen plugin on.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Test Subject
#443 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 12:59 AM
hmm looks like only gay and bi men? no other girls like the prospect of hot yaoi anime clothes on guys (dude make the FAKE couple and let em rip)
>.< omg i would if i could skin.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#444 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 1:51 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 25th Aug 2005 at 5:41 PM.
Thank you so much for those links, katierob!! I took to making my own men's clothing because there just wasn't much decent stuff up for download.... but I love the outfits at SimsGoGoGo. Any other recommendations?
#445 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 5:46 PM
Yes need more male clothing
I am looking for clothes for my bad boys. I've looked all over and there really isn't enough clothing for male sims. I've tried to make my own but they really don;t look as good as some of the stuff I've seen made for females. I was wondering if anyone is going to make more clothing for men if you can help make one of the outfits I want done and opst it so we can all have our own bad boy.
Here he is. . . I don't really need the hair or skin done just clothing
#446 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 5:47 PM
sorry my image must not of come up here is a websitehttp://www.internationalmale.com/product.asp?product=F124zz&dept%5Fid=10280&An=101&A=&Au=RollupKey
#447 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 6:24 PM
being a guy, i love playing as females, and i have edited some of the stuff in the current mens wordrob to fit my own tastes, but i would really like to see stuff orientated more towards the hip hop style of fashion...with throwback jerseys, tall tees, rocawear, baggy stuff, nikes.. and throwback hats.. when i first got the sims 2 i was disappointed in the clothing section and just recently stumbled across all these clothes for girls.. but they should make an update or something that allows you to choose your shoes too.. i hate finding a decent shirt and jeans...but have to wear sandles.. and i hate the option of wearing a hat..you wear a hat.. your bald/shaved underneath and its irritating
Test Subject
#448 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 6:38 PM
I totally agree, men should have the option to be sexy if they want. I want more sexy males in my game; you can never have enough. Even in the original Sims, you could never find that many sexy male clothes. At least bnj had some pretty boy faces and loads of different hairstyles.
Test Subject
#449 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 5:11 AM
Men DO need sexier clothes.
I second this request. *shakes fist*
Instructor
#450 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 3:47 PM Last edited by skye : 22nd Nov 2005 at 2:48 PM.
:baloons: You know what? I do agree that we need some more sexy men clothes. And I will see what I can come up with. Let's see...the orders are as follows:
Leather, leather, leather
cool undies
Hawaiian shirt

well, I think if you give me a couple of days, I will have time to look thru the site that was put up, and see if any of the files could be "altered" or if I could talk my buddy Joey into making some up for me...... :sci:

Meanwhile, there is a "thong" sort of....more like slave outfit, and some way cool stuff for both genders at www.sapphiresims2.com. There are many themes, and they would love nothing more than to make up some more! I am ContessaSkye there. It's a free site, too..so check it out! :baloons:

Hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Page 18 of 19