Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 10:30 PM
@kasparlaks I love seeing your pictures but put them under a spoiler yeah. They are huge and make the page load up really slowly.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#27 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@kasparlaks I love seeing your pictures but put them under a spoiler yeah. They are huge and make the page load up really slowly.

Yes "Please" agree it would be better under a spoiler with pictures that are so huge as your.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Theorist
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 11:39 PM
I like to play my own hoods.
My all time favorite is Paray-Roches-Noires based on a modified Belladonna Cove terrain. It have flat beach lots. I haven't play the hood since 2011 but I still have it. Too many sims for my taste. It seems that I can't handle more than 100 sims.
Sims here have different heights and aging is based on two years with months. As I lost my notes, I don't know where I'd have to start.
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 5:03 AM
I played in Beacon Falls for seven or eight months, I think? The Winchesters immediately drew me in, a bit too much though; they're in their third generation while the rest of the families (in the main neighborhood and the districts) remain untouched, for the most part. I really need to get into the habit of rotational gameplay.

But I came across the City of Tumbleton just recently, and I was simply blown away... I haven't made any Sims yet, but since I'm going away for the weekend I have plenty of time to plan out the inhabitants of this behemoth of a 'hood.
Alchemist
#30 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 11:20 PM
Strangetown. There is something about it I can't explain but I love that neighborhood so much. It has this dirty small neighborhood feeling that I'm just really drawn to. It's so different and combining the ordinary everyday life simulation with the strange and odd elements in Strangetown makes it my favorite neighborhood. I just feel like it's a town where the inhabitants make the best out of what there is.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 12:01 AM
I mostly play Veronaville, with my own Sims, but I have a large number of families there so it takes some time to play them all. More recently I've made Desiderata Valley into a medieval hood and am playing that at the moment. Strangetown is probably my least favourite. I've barely played it, and haven't played it at all since reinstalling the game.
Alchemist
#32 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 12:22 AM
for me it would be either the pre-made neighborhoods or ones I created; currently have just base game.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM
@mdsb759 All the hoods I have made or help make are all Base Game hoods, just see my sig. (Not including MooVille which needs Night Life to play.)

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Instructor
#34 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 11:30 AM
Strangetown...always Strangetown! I love that neighbourhood so much

Bustin' Out!
Mad Poster
#35 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 12:51 PM
I love Pleasantview and Strangetown. I love love love Widespot. I am currently playing Plasticbox's Middleground, populated with some recreated Maxis/EA sims and a few recreated sims from user-made 'hoods. And guess what - I love it! :-D
Alchemist
#36 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marka93
@mdsb759 All the hoods I have made or help make are all Base Game hoods, just see my sig. (Not including MooVille which needs Night Life to play.)
my mention of "base game" was to tell which neighborhoods I play; not my reason for not playing neighborhoods from others.
would probably still play just my own and the pre-made ones after getting the expansions; not sure why.
Page 2 of 2