Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 12:11 AM
Default ddlc uniform help
hey ! so i know this isn't technically the place but i'm wondering where i can find the uniform of doki doki literature club at for ts4? i cant find it anywhere, there's no links leading to any sort of mesh that i need, and every time i see a uniform, i don't have the pack (as i only have vampires and cats and dogs), or it isnt linked. it'll mean a lot to have that cc downloaded, because i love the game.

if there isn't any cc of it, would anyone mind making it for me?
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alljackeduponsadness
hey ! so i know this isn't technically the place but i'm wondering where i can find the uniform of doki doki literature club at for ts4? i cant find it anywhere, there's no links leading to any sort of mesh that i need, and every time i see a uniform, i don't have the pack (as i only have vampires and cats and dogs), or it isnt linked. it'll mean a lot to have that cc downloaded, because i love the game.

if there isn't any cc of it, would anyone mind making it for me?

Requests for items to be created are not allowed on site. Here is relevant rule: 17. No Requests: Please do not post threads with requests for content to be made for you, or post in threads (downloads, tutorials, or otherwise) with requests that things be made for you unless the creator has specifically stated that they don't mind requests in the thread. You can ask in the where can I find section(WCIF) if someone can provide you with a link for a creation that may already exist or you can try to learn (using tutorials) to make content yourself.