Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:36 PM
Default Installed Sims 2 Ultimate Edition On Origin, Click Play But Nothing Happens
i click play and the little loading blue circle appears by my mouse but nothing happens. nothing. i cant even find the launcher on my computer
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 5:19 PM
You should uninstall and re-install. That is what I did yesterday.
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 8:25 PM
You may need to turn off your computer and put it on again, as I had issues with a product code which was actually valid and when I done that, it worked

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 9:13 PM
That just happened to me, even though I have played it several times since I installed it. I just had to delete groups.cache and accessory.cache and the game started up without problems.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 8:31 AM
I struggled since yesterday to open my game and the advice from @Thax actually solved it. My game started immediately (I'm in a bit of shock, actually )
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thax
That just happened to me, even though I have played it several times since I installed it. I just had to delete groups.cache and accessory.cache and the game started up without problems.

I am sending you a million virtual kisses right now!!!! Since yesterday evening I've been problem solving like a.... oh, can't think of a proper word, even called the EA Help Centre and they couldn't even help me. And then there was... YOU!!! Thank you <3