Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 11:45 PM
Trubles with new mesh
hey guys iv been trying to make this mesh lately and its not exactly going the way i want it to go. After following the whole tutoiral here on geting the mesh to be difrent at the end the mesh never changed, but in SimPE when i preview he mesh the editted mesh shows up. whats goin on? can anyone help me im posting the file too in case anyone wants to at lest look at it

Andrew Shields My personal portfolio

Andrew Shields Facebook Page <3
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 11:49 PM
here you go please guys help me!! :confused: :confused:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  FMtopshoeFlareMesh.zip (108.0 KB, 9 downloads) - View custom content

Andrew Shields My personal portfolio

Andrew Shields Facebook Page <3
Nearly alive
#3 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 1:16 AM Last edited by Miche : 5th Mar 2005 at 1:18 AM.
post your problem in one of the other threads, you don`t say what program you are using to try to import the object, so if you are using the mesh tool, post the question in the mesh tool help and FAQ thread, if you are using Wes`s milkshape plugins post in the thread for those. Please don`t start a new thread for a problem with importing meshes.

Also if you actually looked through the other threads, you would be likely to find the answer to your problem.
Locked thread