Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 6:33 PM
Help with my custom countertops
The problem is when I try and place a countertop it works fine, but if I try and put a sink in it, it will change to white with letters. This happens with all my custom countertops as far as I can tell. I didn't have this problem till after the expansion pack was installed. Thanks for any help. :confused:
Advertisement
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 6:37 PM
Make sure you have CEP enabled. Some folks have removed their Downloads folder during installing Uni and moved their files back, but they could've forgotten to move back one of the CEP files that reside in Downloads. Have you tried reinstalling it? I mentioned this in my FAQ.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 6:39 PM
yes I have the CEP files in my downloads folder. I did find another thread where someone else was having the same problem but there was no answer for it.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 6:48 PM
I'm gonna move this to general modding since this is a recolor question, not a Tech Support question.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 8:49 PM
Sweet, do you have the latest version of SimPE (at last check it was 0.27)?

I just finished making a few with this version and they seem to be working fine.

(there was a known issue with at least one version of simpe, I think .026)