Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#326 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jazzy1
Hey guys, If all entries are not in by 10 am CST I am gonna have to go ahead and declare a winner based on the other rounds scores because we've already exceeded the time alotted .

I'm just popping in to say that I didn't forget the contest.
Yesterday I was way too tired (still tired though) to even open the game but I will get my entry in before the deadline as usual.

Great entries Cin and Durka.
Advertisement
Scholar
#327 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 12:17 PM
Durka I LOVE it!!!!! She rocked that dress!

*edit*

I just realized that we wont be able to do the runway round in time
(unless we can get a week extension) so if this is the last round, Good luck to all the ladies, you all have been amazing throughout this entire competition.
Thanks to Jazz and River for letting the "Big thangs pop and the little thangs stop" for a moment so the big girls have their time in the spotlight . I enjoyed every minute of this contest, so thanks again!
#328 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazzy1
Hey guys, If allentries are not in by 10 am CST I am gonna have to go ahead and declare a winner based on the other rounds scores because we've already exceeded the time alotted .

I thought you had a few more days.
Test Subject
#329 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 8:16 PM
Default Leilene Andrews - Round 5
Round 5: Formal Fashionista

Objective #1

Oh no! It's two hours until the premiere, my make up isn't on, and my hair is still in curlers. Not only that, my stylist picked out this fabulous VerGucci dress, but she she was dressing me, we were both devastated. The zipper wouldn't go up. I knew I shouldn't have gone to that Chinese buffet yesterday, all that rice and chow mien made me bloat! I started freaking out, and my stylist was ravaging the closet desperately searching for something decent for me to wear. Thankfully, my stylist has some great connections in this city. A new fashion designer just moved in down the street, no one has ever heard of them, and the specialized in making clothes for 'real size' people. She explained to them the situation, and they were more than happy to supply me with a dress, as long as I mentioned their names on the red carpet.

On The Red Carpet

Wow, I was stunned with this new dress that my stylist found for me. Yes, it wasn't a big name designer, but so what? It made me look fabulous! I hit that red carpet like a storm, with complete confidence in my looks. Everyone was wowed, they all asked who I was wearing, and where they could get a hold of a dress like mine. I remembered to mention their names, JoeBob and FrankBill designs. It was also a comfortable dress. The premiere went great too, it was the premiere of the newest Happy Potter movie, and I mingled well with all the famous people.

Objective #2

Objective #3
Why did you make the choice you made, keep it real. How did you feel?

I made that choice, not only because I just couldn't fit into my dress, but also because I had a chance to help launch someone else's career. Those designers never thought that their fashions would ever hit the red carpet, due to the fact that they only fashion for 'real size' people, but I helped make that happen, and it felt great doing it. Even if I made the worst dressed list, which I doubt, at least I'm giving them some great exposure.

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Original Poster
#330 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 10:24 PM
Since their is so little time to complete the final round this round (5) will be the last one. Anyone that wants to finish definitley needs to have this round in by tomorrow at 9pm CST so we can judge a wrap the contest up .
Theorist
#331 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 10:32 PM
It's okay for me. I'll complete my entry tomorrow. I'm too tired to write something decent.
#332 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 3:07 AM
Round 5 Closed
Round 5 is officially closed for judging. Good Luck Ladies
Theorist
#333 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:49 AM
Sorry for not completing my entry.
Good luck everyone. You all did a great work for this last round.
#334 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 6:10 PM
My scores and comments are in. Excellent job to those who finished this round and made it this far. Congrats to you.
Sorry for those who didn't get to finish.
Lab Assistant
#335 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 6:14 PM
My scores are in.
Forum Resident
#336 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 5:16 AM
I apologize for not being able to get mine in, Appearently it might have something to do with the new seasons patch i'd downloaded and installed Its been giving a few people bugs, and it looks like i'm not the only one! I thought it may have been a hack, but i haven't found one, so the only thing i can figure is it was the patch, good luck, all the ladies are so beautiful!

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
#337 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:02 AM
Default Finale Round Comments
Comments

Judge Tola
Ebony Moss -
Ebony's practical and quick thinking resulted in her saving the day with a miracle girdle! Good job. You've been witty and sassy this whole competition. Definitely pageant worthy, IMO.

Kelly Lorne - I loved how Kelly made the best of what she had to work with. That is the spirit of a true winner. She looked hot on the carpet and became a trendsetter at the same time. Great job!

Leilene -
VerGucci and a Chinese buffet? Both sound GOOD to me! LOL So you managed to bounce back from a near disaster and even spread the love to some up and coming designers. Wearing an unknown label on the red carpet took a lot of guts...and that's what a winner does.

Judge Aiyana
Ebony Moss
I loved your entry. The setup in the first pic, as well as the red carpet shot. Great Job.

Kelly Lorne
Great Job. Loved the improvising.

Leilene Andrews
Great job. Loved all the desinger names. lmao. Great setup for the first pic as well.

Judge Hailey

Leilene Andrews:
You surprised me this round. I thought your round was fantastic.

Kelly Lorne:
Very creative ideas! I love the sash idea. Fashion diva for sure.

Ebony Moss:
Great Round. I loved your confessional!

Score will be posted & the winner announced shortly
Scholar
#338 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:11 AM
Good Luck Ladies!!!
Thank you for the comments judges!
#339 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:44 AM
Finale Round Results

:3rd place: Leilene Andrews
:2nd place: Kelly Lorne
:
1st place & Ms B.I.G 2007: Ebony Moss

Congradulations to you all
Test Subject
#340 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:59 AM
Congrats, Cinamun & runners up!
Original Poster
#341 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 8:33 AM
Congrats ladies. I am very glad that you guys finished the contest and I will be pm'ing you with prizes soon. :D
Theorist
#342 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 10:19 AM
Congrats everyone and especially Cin and Ebony for winning the contest.
Scholar
#343 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 12:44 PM
WOW!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I adored this contest, it was very fun and very challenging. Thank you River and Jazz for making this an exciting and beautiful contest. And thank you judges!!!!! Ebony will be pleased Congrats to 2nd and 3rd as well, Leilene and Kelly rocked us the entire way!

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!
#344 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 2:05 PM
Congrats to the three of you. Excellent job. Congrats Cinnamun. :D
Lab Assistant
#345 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 8:55 PM
Congratulations Cinamun, durka and spiffyriffic!
Test Subject
#346 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 10:07 PM
Thanks for the third. This contest was lots of fun, and very challenging in the earlier tasks, with not being able to 'use' Photoshop. Congrats Cinamun and Durka, you both did great. See you all in other contests.

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Scholar
#347 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 12:13 AM
Same to you Spiffy, thank you! Your model was beautiful!

Page 14 of 14