Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:43 AM
Default weather question
I am currently living in the new neighborhood and the my current season line up is fall, winter, summer, spring, and I am about to enter spring, but on my buisness lot, its still the middle of winter, and my community lot that I own is in the same neighborhood, I dont get it
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:10 AM
Lots go through seasons individually.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:45 AM
yep, you will cycle through the seasons in the lot you are on, but the others wait for you to playthem to cycle. However, if you just visit them they will take on the weather of the lot you are actually playing, but they will revert back once you leave them.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:50 AM
I moved some of the people from the new hood (winter) to my old hood (spring) and visited them, my whole hood turned to winter but inside the lots it was spring. The hood stayed that way until I got out and back in. I played a family for two days - no weather. I played another family 3 days (spring) and it snowed 2 times for like a second. I'm hoping for a little more weather today!
#5 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:54 AM
If you put your curser over a lot, it will show you which season it is currently in.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 5:42 PM
It's all about timing. If you play one sim lot, time changes, as does the season. For the season to also change on another lot that you aren't playing would probably also require that time changes on that lot and other lots as well. You can't play all lots simultaneously. Somethings gotta give. There are limits to what a game programmer can do.